Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happened to...

philippio

hmmm...spin, spin sugar(avh mix) might make it out on sunday..fo sure some avh..

carlos PetShop Boys is still making music, they just released a greatest hits, with remixed singles called Pop Art and with a new single, which is great, the track is called Miracles, lots of mixes on that one, Eric Prydz mix is one to listen to.

I need a new DM album...and tour

D

Originally posted by erickamikaze

those songs rocked and very original.

Other groups to wonder about:

Freestylers

Prodigy

G. Love & Special Sauce

Violent Femmes

Vengaboys

Bands that I wish that were still around:(

Sublime

Rage Against the Machine

Sublime's front man passed away & I guess the Violent Femmes grew old with age. Have both of their (Sublime & VF) greatest hits albums in my collection. Great CDs!! :aright:

as for Rage.. they rocked!! Smart & talented bunch...

Originally posted by biznation00

Sublime's front man passed away & I guess the Violent Femmes grew old with age. Have both of their (Sublime & VF) greatest hits albums in my collection. Great CDs!! :aright:

as for Rage.. they rocked!! Smart & talented bunch...

Yeah, too bad Brad Nowell from Sublime had to pass...he had a master plan...he was going to hit it big by the time he was six feet under...eerie, hu? well he did...What I Got and Wrong Way both became major hits and generated mega-sells for their self-titled major debut...small detail...the singer of the band had been dead for six months when the songs hit the radio...I remember how sad that was.

I listen to Sublime everyday...as well as Ramones...gotta get my dose of punk and ska, ya know?

;)

Originally posted by Bling

Prodigy got me into electronic music...... remember wipeout on PS1... first electronic music i ever heard. i was hooked :)

Keith Flint, the singer from Prodigy released an album last year...it was loud and it was punk...it was no Prodigy though...I can't wait for the new Prodigy, I hope they re-capture the magic from Fat of the Land...it'd be cool

sublime spun off into the long beach dub allstars. they actually toured and came down here and it was a great show. they haven't done much since then.

as far as g love and special sauce, they're still together. they released a greatest hits album and were on carson daly's (sp?) late night show last month. they usually do one-offs throughout the year.