Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unrestricted Classics @ Jazid Sun 1.18.04

rcrespo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by davidalexander

Lola..Lola only d beginning...the recorder will be on....thinking of taking the "Nightrain" to the "Buildup" as long as no one "lifts up the needle"...

Have fun at Avalon!!

Good.. looking forward to hearing some classics!!

Oh yeah, Avalon will be fun, I all ready know that;)

I think Danny was also asking for "the Way"...

this might turn out to be a FGD tribuite night..lol

all requests must continue to be in sentence form..

D

Well maybe the Coral Way Chiefs will show up as well. :)

MY friends asked me what sup and i flat out told them lets go to The Beach, they all agreed with me and said for being such a good idea they planned to buy me drinks, so right now I Feel Loved :D

wait until they see me do the Harlem Shuffle to House Muzik until Sunrise. who knows..maybe itll be the next Spanish Tale?

if i can go, You Gotta Believe im there!

:D

Originally posted by spacecadet888

MY friends asked me what sup and i flat out told them lets go to The Beach, they all agreed with me and said for being such a good idea they planned to buy me drinks, so right now I Feel Loved :D

wait until they see me do the Harlem Shuffle to House Muzik until Sunrise. who knows..maybe itll be the next Spanish Tale?

if i can go, You Gotta Believe im there!

thats the spirit!

How about you set the house a Blaze for the Funky People so they Can Dance To Your Beat. Then the place will be really Burnin just like the Kamasutra, but just in case it gets too hot in there you can cool them down with just the right mix of music & wine so all the heads in there can say the following day that Last Night A DJ Saved My Life.

Damm Lyrik....that was great! I do know that the orginal wax copy of the track in your sig could be making an visit.....keep em coming..

Well shit....C'Mon Get Up Everybody and don't forget to Get Get Down and Jack Your Body. Did you here me or do I have to Sing It Back......you know David......Life Is Changing and You Can't Hide From Your Bud! It's Only For You because The Word Is Love.

Originally posted by lyrik

Well shit....C'Mon Get Up Everybody and don't forget to Get Get Down and Jack Your Body. Did you here me or do I have to Sing It Back......you know David......Life Is Changing and You Can't Hide From Your Bud! It's Only For You because The Word Is Love.

Lyrik is a pro at this it seems. I wonder if some Substance Abuse in in order or maybe i'm just Bugged Out!