Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weird reputation of club regulars

scavenger81

Def G fingers...all grizzeled and dry!!

Does it really dry out your fingers? What is in G, and why does it do the things it does to you? Just curious, have never tried it before I wouldn't because knowing me I would go down for the count, forever.

They were walking hand in hand with a couple of guys @ Therapy last saturday........

They were even at Therapy??? Damn these dudes are EVERYWHERE :woah2:

Do you think they go to so many clubs because they think they can trip up, fucked up unsuspecting club goers into thinking they are chicks? I bet those dudes are surprised when they get in bed and find a cack in their pants, where you Sav?

Even worse are people who do heroin alot.

I know people who have hands like balloons from doing so much diesel.

Does it cause swelling from water retention or what? I'm bringing this to the drug forum, and away we go!

it has something to do with injecting the drug, i posted a study on it a while back, and it is unique to injections only, not snorting or smoking.

I think this might be because your veins leak or something, I mean think about injecting the same vein again and again, eventually it's going to cave in or leak and give you trouble. That's why junkies will hemmorage, and get infections, it's so nasty :no:

Does it really dry out your fingers? What is in G, and why does it do the things it does to you? Just curious, have never tried it before I wouldn't because knowing me I would go down for the count, forever.

basically its paint stripper so it dries out your fingers. for starters it is a potent drug. to measure, one usually does a cap (like in the pic). for starters (like yourself) i would suggest a 1/2 a cap. Also very important never do more than 1 cap per hour or you will G out. G'ing out mainly consists of falling into a deep sleep. however if you take too much you run the risk of never waking up (coma). it gives you a warm euphoric feeling and (for me at least) enhances my roll. lastly it has been known to make individuals horny. hence my party in every cap line....

They were even at Therapy??? Damn these dudes are EVERYWHERE :woah2:

Do you think they go to so many clubs because they think they can trip up, fucked up unsuspecting club goers into thinking they are chicks? I bet those dudes are surprised when they get in bed and find a cack in their pants, where you Sav?

cack in their pants :laugh::laugh: Ive seen them dancing with unsuspecting males. we laugh and joke and say things like "boy is he in for a 7" surprise"