Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cravings....

guest00901

oddly, my soup cravings went away once the freezing weather came (cheddar broccoli from au bon pain or corn chowder from a little place in penn station) and i'm craving ice cream now... vanilla bluebell ice cream from texas actually... if you've had a chance to taste it, you know what the best ice cream on earth tastes like... they don't sell it anywhere but in texas but they ship 4 pints (?) for like $85... yes it's THAT good!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Right now I am craving SOUP!

mmmm like chicken soup with big noodles

yesterday i dont know why, but i was craving ramen noodles i woke up at 2am... and scoured the cubbard looking for ramen noodles but wound up with buppkis...

Originally posted by nomembername

White Castles or a Steak Burrito from Taco Bell :drool:

White Castle burgers and chicken rings are my coming home from brooklyn bars drunk as shit food

But the next day with the hangover and what that shit does to your stomach...it is NOT pretty :puke:

Originally posted by dgmodel

yesterday i dont know why, but i was craving ramen noodles i woke up at 2am... and scoured the cubbard looking for ramen noodles but wound up with buppkis...

When I first moved in I got like a big fucking case of ramen. I have like 20 left :laugh:

LET THEM EAT RAMEN!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

When I first moved in I got like a big fucking case of ramen. I have like 20 left :laugh:

LET THEM EAT RAMEN!

two years ago tony (aka atomiccrapples) bought me a gross of ramen noodles... 144 packages of ramen~! lol i couldnt eat them all i had to share the wealth, lol i think my parents still have some left...

Originally posted by dgmodel

two years ago tony (aka atomiccrapples) bought me a gross of ramen noodles... 144 packages of ramen~! lol i couldnt eat them all i had to share the wealth, lol i think my parents still have some left...

...that must've been the last time he ever brought food over....nookah prob thought he got a lifetime pass...