Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What size...

damelo

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by gager

The size of the pussy its being inserted into.

Tight pussy = big dick

Loose pussy = tiny dick

Stop fucking whores and your dick will seem bigger

What if its tight when you start but gets looser?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by nomembername

then (not sure if I'm using in the right form) you should drop the bitch like a bad habit and find some new, tight pussy :idea:

No retard.....it IS possible to be really tight at the begining of the sex act, then get looser as she relaxes.

Or maybe she just gets wetter?

Either way, you're still a retard.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

No retard.....it IS possible to be really tight at the begining of the sex act, then get looser as she relaxes.

Or maybe she just gets wetter?

Either way, you're still a retard.

OUCH! You're very mean :( I thought you meant what if when you first meet a girl, her pussy is tight but then as time goes on and you fuck the shit out of them every night, it gets looser...if that was the case then you drop the whore and find some new blood.

I would never stop fucking in the middle of sex, that would be retarded...I have to atleast wait till I bust my nut all up in dat shit :eek:

Guest brwneydtrouble

OUCH! You're very mean :( I thought you meant what if when you first meet a girl, her pussy is tight but then as time goes on and you fuck the shit out of them every night, it gets looser...if that was the case then you drop the whore and find some new blood.

I would never stop fucking in the middle of sex, that would be retarded...I have to atleast wait till I bust my nut all up in dat shit :eek:

Im not mean. Just honest.

Why on earth would you consider a girl that YOU were fucking every night a whore because she got looser? How about after she has children? Now tell me that comment you just made isn't retarded.....

Im not mean. Just honest.

Why on earth would you consider a girl that YOU were fucking every night a whore because she got looser? How about after she has children? Now tell me that comment you just made isn't retarded.....

Now come on brwneyd...I'm not that much of a scumbag! If it was the mother of my children that is a different story. I would never be able to just kick her to the curb or call her a whore.

I would keep her around to take care of me and the kids and just find a nice younger piece of ass on the side :eek:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Now come on brwneyd...I'm not that much of a scumbag! If it was the mother of my children that is a different story. I would never be able to just kick her to the curb or call her a whore.

I would keep her around to take care of me and the kids and just find a nice younger piece of ass on the side :eek:

:argue::box::cuss::frust:

Guest brwneydtrouble

:licker: So you want to hang out this weekend maybe?

Well, lets see...you may or may not get head, and I may or may not be loose, do you really think you want to take the chance?

Guest brwneydtrouble

sure I do...I'm not all about the sex you know? Maybe we would hit it off and I might be the one :idea:

neo.jpg

I gotta hand it to you, you are certainly entertaining. :laugh:

I gotta hand it to you, you are certainly entertaining. :laugh:

you see that...how important is it to be with someone that can make you laugh. I mean come on now, you don't want to be with someone who just kisses your ass and hands out compliments all day long... like lets say B_LL_EY_

Thanks,

Pat Sajak