Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jamie lee curtis used to be a man

bbbooom

she has androgen-insensitivity syndrome, Chromosomally she is a man with XY chromosomes, but she has female private parts tho no uterus or reproductive organs, women with AIS tend to have bigger breasts and wider hips than other women but they also have inverted testes.

GOD HAS SPOKEN

Originally posted by damack

she has androgen-insensitivity syndrome, Chromosomally she is a man with XY chromosomes, but she has female private parts tho no uterus or reproductive organs, women with AIS tend to have bigger breasts and wider hips than other women but they also have inverted testes.

GOD HAS SPOKEN

This is true, my human sexuality professor told us about this story when I was in college.

FREAKY :eek:

Originally posted by damack

GOD HAS SPOKEN

interesting, so wait, she was born with the insides of a male but the outside female, is that it?

did they basically choose female gender for her b/c her penis was inadequate? i have read that they do this quite often when a male child is born with an inadequate penis b/c it is easier to make someone a female than a male but what they dont realize is that looking like a female doesnt make someone feel female. i guess she was ok with the decision because she lived out her life as a female but i think that is kinda fucked up.

the real questions is: CAN SHE HAVE AN ORGASM VAGINALLY & DOES SHE HAVE A CLITIORIS?

Originally posted by somebitch

the real questions is: CAN SHE HAVE AN ORGASM VAGINALLY & DOES SHE HAVE A CLITIORIS?

depends on whether she has AIS or PAIS (p for partial), in AIS the outter female genitalia is fully developed and many children are not diagnosed until puberty when they fail to grow pubic hair or menstruate, people with PAIS tend to be more ingendered and may have a descended partial penis