Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV: Coral on the Gauntlet, kill her!

njdionysus

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Just seen on MTV.com/realworld/deaths that coral dies from a spider bite on 11/2/03.. RIP coral

that's fucken crazy! I guess they're gonna have to go ahead and cancel the next show.

Fuck, I was hoping that the fat bitch from Long Island who was on Real World London might die :mad:

Just seen on MTV.com/realworld/deaths that coral dies from a spider bite on 11/2/03.. RIP coral

I actually pulled an article off of MTV.com regarding this story. It turns out she might not have passed away after all. Otherwise, they might have cloned her for the new show.

CORAL BITTEN BY SPIDER DURING TAPING OF MTV GUANTLET

CHICAGO—Two days after placing Coral in the "dead" column, MTV News retracted its projection Tuesday, changing the losing-Real World'er status to "too close to call."

Above: MTV's erroneous projection.

"I'm sorry, but it now appears that we reported Ms. Coral's death prematurely," MTV News anchor Suchin Pak announced on air at approximately 2:15 p.m. EST. "The latest readings show her red-blood count down to 3.1. At this point, it could go either way."

Fans of the flamboyant star of MTV's hit show "The Real World" (Las Vegas), have been in mourning, since learning that she has been clinging to life in a hospital just across the Vermont border.

According to MTV News correspondent Kurt Loder, nurses and anesthesiologists leaving the operating room at various points during a 14-hour operation on Coral were optimistic regarding her chances of survival. For those individuals that are unfamiliar with the unfortunate turn of events, Coral was bitten by a spider during the taping of a reality based show entitled, the "Gauntlet." Viewers of the show later discovered that the female was alergic to spider bites when she stated, "uuuuuhhhh spider."

"When several sources reported a direct hit to the spinal cord by the spider, everyone thought it was all over," Loder said. "It turns out that report was erroneous. The bite missed the spinal cord by a hair's width."

For further news and information regarding the status of the operation and Coral's current condition, please log onto MTV.com or MTV briefs as they occur throughout the day.

Originally posted by nomembername

Fuck, I was hoping that the fat bitch from Long Island who was on Real World London might die :mad:

Ughh I hate Leah! :mad:

Did coral really die? or are you people just joking? I'm gonna have to look it up. I hope she didn't die, but I am pissed that she wasn't voted to the gauntlet too.

am i the only guy here that would bang coral out?? or would have anyways.... she had giant titties and a nice fit body.. damn!!

the best looking broad from real world so far has definitely been Cara... she's fucking adorable.. i would bang the hell out of her.. she reminds me of my high school english teacher.. thats weird.. irulan is up there as is brynne.. she's a little on the annoying side but i would still bang her out

the ugliest realworld broads definitely come from the seattle season.. that asian and the annoyign girl with the reddish frizzy hair :puke:

Originally posted by muzakat

I love Leah! She has been the only Real World chick with any fashion sense thus far.

oh please she didnt have fashion sense she was just an li whore with money that could buy more than one louie v bag fukin morons BE ORIGINAL assholes

Originally posted by oldtimer

am i the only guy here that would bang coral out?? or would have anyways.... she had giant titties and a nice fit body.. damn!!

the best looking broad from real world so far has definitely been Cara... she's fucking adorable.. i would bang the hell out of her.. she reminds me of my high school english teacher.. thats weird.. irulan is up there as is brynne.. she's a little on the annoying side but i would still bang her out

the ugliest realworld broads definitely come from the seattle season.. that asian and the annoyign girl with the reddish frizzy hair :puke:

oldtimer, my fellow dragon, yes i would fuck her hard... i would wife her...

lol i saw some kid form sammy tonight at iguana cafe

Hottest chick Montana

:laugh:

And some people are saying cara is cute, but are you talking about cara from road rules or real world? Cara from road rules is pretty but annoying. I don't think Cara from realworld chicago was pretty.

Originally posted by oldtimer

irulan and brynne def:aright: the uglys were def on boston and LA, and the skateboard chick from the miami season, but the black chick on miami was cute, cynthia?