Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish, February 6th

Originally posted by clublaw23

Bullitt bookings does bookings for Deep Dish. It's on their site:

http://www.bullittbookings.com/schedules/

So yes it's confirmed.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS POST JUST MADE MY ENTIRE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit.......brandie....this is a must, set this up for me!!!!

thank u dear......

OMG, I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH FUCK...is this a saturday...i gotta work, i guess i will do afterhours, if its a friday...HOLLA............

Originally posted by NYCclub15

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS POST JUST MADE MY ENTIRE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit.......brandie....this is a must, set this up for me!!!!

thank u dear......

OMG, I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH FUCK...is this a saturday...i gotta work, i guess i will do afterhours, if its a friday...HOLLA............

friday my love, we will go.

i need to taaaaaaaaalk to you about saturdays :D :D :D

see is shit like that, i wanna walk in with my blue hair, comfy shirt, illig spider pants with straps that serve no purpose *besides being my hoe straps* and SNEAKERS normal sneakers.

Who can I talk to so I can get in like that:D I'm a pretty good dancer me thinks so that should warrant me entry as it is;)

Originally posted by iamsamurai

see is shit like that, i wanna walk in with my blue hair, comfy shirt, illig spider pants with straps that serve no purpose *besides being my hoe straps* and SNEAKERS normal sneakers.

Who can I talk to so I can get in like that:D I'm a pretty good dancer me thinks so that should warrant me entry as it is;)

crobar requires its dancers to be trendy ;)

Originally posted by clublaw23

@ Crobar. :rock:

hell ya i saw dd 2 and there good live,

DEF do ot want to miss this, but whats the deal with crobar now, i don't wanm to miss this but whats with all the tal;k with guest list and the such?? i don't care bout dress codes, i can dress up, but i like to wear sneakers out if im gonna dance, r sneakers gonna be a problem, even if ther dark?? how much is crobar, info pleezze

thanx

:D