Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Medium to thick size girls. like em or not

danwilson

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my friends call them fullies... the girl in your pic is a little too thick for my liking (sober anyways).. i think the ideal thick body is juggy vanessa from the man show... damn... :eek: :eek:

id rather a fully then some thin broad anywday.. gotta have some meat on the bones

Guest brwneydtrouble

What I want to know is just what you guys consider "thick".

Personally, I am 5'1, about 125 pounds and I have a bit of meat on me, BUT I am very petite. Which means that although I may look chunky or thick, I am still a size 4, maybe a little bigger because of my hips. This weekend I bought a mini skirt in a size 27 and I could fit about 3 finger's width in the back of the waist. I might have been able to go even smaller than that, but it would have been too snug in the hips and butt.

I know girls that are taller than me and skinnier, (yes ribs showing) that are a size 8!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

What I want to know is just what you guys consider "thick".

Personally, I am 5'1, about 125 pounds and I have a bit of meat on me, BUT I am very petite. Which means that although I may look chunky or thick, I am still a size 4, maybe a little bigger because of my hips. This weekend I bought a mini skirt in a size 27 and I could fit about 3 finger's width in the back of the waist. I might have been able to go even smaller than that, but it would have been too snug in the hips and butt.

I know girls that are taller than me and skinnier, (yes ribs showing) that are a size 8!

send me your pics

Love em!

I find all kinds of women beautiful, but I don't think a skinny girl with her ribs showing and no ass is very attractive.

Lets just say I prefer a J-Lo body to a Kate Moss body, both very beautiful but everyone has there own tastes.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont. i like petite chicks.. i think a girl can be full and pretty but i wouldnt be attracted to her.

me too - part of that is that my gf of a couple years is like 5 foot and 95 pounds. but she's curvy and not bony cause i don't like that either.

got many buddies who like a little junk in the trunk though lol

i think for me its if you look HEALTHY - like bony girls are often not healthy looking and neither are girls who are plump beyond a certain point. But someone who looks like they are at the right weight / size for them are always attractive :cool:

Oh ya, and what I find to be a total turn off to me is when you can see the ribs on a girls chest ie. the 3rd Kate Moss pic notallthere posted.

Now I am not saying small breast are unattractive at all, just that when a girl is to thin and her ribs show in the chest.

I like them juicy.

Juicy means curves. Curves mean a little plush-ness to them.

skeletons are not plush. skeletons are what you see in dusty old castles. dusty old castles are not juicy.

House music is juicy.

Analog bass is juicy.

Vinyl before they removed the stage and called it ARC, was juicy.

skinny bitches are not juicy.

House Music, Thick beats, Jiggly boobies and booties...

and Latinas forever.

Originally posted by cintron

latinas forever.

...haha...siempre indeed...i was at the gym yesterday and these two latinas got on the stairmasters in front of me...what a lucky day...lol...they were "thick" but in all the right places...idk man...i never dated a flacita...i need meat...either that or she's fit/healthy like barvybe said...