Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fake niggahs...

same... so many PMs/IMs asking me who im talking about... and soo much more people i never knew about...

damn.... i feel bad posting this shit.. but the truth must be heard...

here are a few people on the list... NOW i repeat dont get mad at me.. this is what other members say...

first off, i cant believe someone had the nearve to write some shit about me.. and say it to my face.. but its cool...

atomicapples - fake ass niggah who is fat, and cant cook fried rice.. keep on doing deliveries... (please come up with something original)

smokesome - i never knew you were on some geek classes... but whatever the fuck.. more power to you... if your a smart person.. dont act like a jackoff... good shit your on the honors roll in sty...

naughtybabe - fake fake fake FAKE "she acts all high class", "too good for everyone"

reeni - fake fake fake FAKE - i never noticed.. but thats my comment.

Originally posted by atomicapples

i dunno then.. this thread is getting very wack... cuz half the shit thats there, i dont see nor really care... but your cool in my book reeni

...lol...i dont get you sometimes....it's like...bang...here's a bucket of shit...but i didnt bring it here and it really doesnt stink....

(you still my nigga though - :) )