Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it okay to mix birth control pills?

happykittn

I'm on Desogen right now, and forgot my packet of pills on the plane. I have 3 more to take, and all I have is a package of Avril (supposedly the "generic" version of Desogen). Would it be okay to take three Avril birth control pills to take the place of the three Desogen pills I was supposed to take?

Ugh!

i have no clue but i dont think you can fix missing 3 days like that. i know if you miss 2 days you take 2 on the day you remember and to make up for the one youre supposed to take that day you take 2 the next day. if you miss 3, i think yo have to start a new pack or something. i would read the lietrature before you do anything, you definitely arent going to be protecte from getting preg for a few days. be careful.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Really, I should be more careful then, huh? Think I should try another dr?

i mean ive switched a few times till i found ones that i really liked, and i like yasmin, my sis use to take ortho tri and she was fuckin evil on that shit till i made her switch, now she is somewhat sane, lol

Originally posted by nomembername

I have to agree with sugar on this one...xlr8ted, I think it would be better if you found another doctor. Why take the chance of having to maybe bring in a little xlr8ted before you are really ready to start a family.

good luck

Your right, my pussy isn't ready yet.