Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where in the World is Stryke?

macboy

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i havent heard Stryke in a while...last time i got to sample a little bit of Stryke was at Maze...the Marlins had one the WS and Stryke was throwing down some sick techno...btw, nice meeting u at Jazid sir, the pleasure was all mine...:aright:

Nice meeting you and Meli as well! :D

Originally posted by macboy

So I read in the New Times a couple of weeks ago that he's moving his label to France. Does he still live here? Does he have any upcoming events, perhaps at Privilege? What's the word? Ramon? Trouble?

:confused:

He just played in Orlando on Saturday @ AKA Lounge. Regarding local gigs .. I have no idea. :(

I hope soon though.

Guest brwneydtrouble

He's here and there, like Matt said he's gonna be at Prive beginning of Feb. I'm gonna try to be there. His label is moving to France, but he's gonna stay local. Our dear Stryke aint going anywhere. *YAY* I hear whispers in the wind that we will see great things from him soon......

Oh, and I happened to stumble across this site..... www.lightsoutmiami.com. I dunno what its all about, but check it out.

So I read in the New Times a couple of weeks ago that he's moving his label to France. Does he still live here? Does he have any upcoming events, perhaps at Privilege? What's the word? Ramon? Trouble?

:confused:

He spinned in Orlando this past weekend...:hat:

Just seen this on CJ:

February 7th.. Culture Productions

VERSUS.. a tagteam night, of hardhitting artist..

Drum n Bass:

CLRH20 vs. JungleBoy

Circle K vs LTSmashone w/ MC Collaborator

The Engineer vs Dystopia

RekOne vs Tommy

Rawtee vs Mizz K

3Eyes vs Trauma

BreakBeats:

Stryke vs Electro

Merlyn vs AshRock

DBJ vs Wendel

Cypher vs WishMaster

Blitz vs Kaprah

Emil vs Primo

this event will be held at Club XIT

219 N. 21 AVENUE

HOLLYWOOD, FL 33020

Directions (From all points):

Take I-95 to Hollywood Blvd East (Coming from the South; Turn

Right / Coming from the North; Turn Left)

Take Hollywood Blvd East to N 21st Avenue (Immediately after

Dixie Hwy); Make a Left

Club Xit will be on your Right hand side between the American

Legion and Keith's Bar

$10 all night

18 to party // 21 to drink.. SO BRING ID

party starts at 10pm, and if you want, stay for the afterhours, till

10am..

Guest saleen351

last i saw, he was waxing oscars car.....

hey, there is life after techno.........

actually, he told me, he moved to a new house, and new studio, and the prive thing is the only gig he'll has comming up before nocturnal..

though, i warned him, techno in prive is a dumb dumb move... could you imagine that crowd with techno?

it's like when john luvits puts on Rhine Stone Cowboy at the ghetto prom in that movie...

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Gee, where'd ya hear about that?

A lady never reveals her secrets.....;)

I will definitely be at Prive. Two of my favorite DJs in one room is something I will not miss, come hell or high water.

Besides, I have a little debt to collect......

who said anything about techno at prive? geez. just when i was comfortable with no more club planet in my life, i have to go and defend myself once again. i'm not playing techno @ prive. i don't ALWAYS play techno. geez. those of you who really know me, know my diversity. but, whatever...as for waxing oscar's car, that's your job. and yes, i did move to a new house, and am moving the studio, etc...

the prive gig is an industry party thrown by the florida chapter of NARAS (the grammys). i have been a voting member of NARAS for a couple of years now. more news on stuff coming up soon... saleen...oh what's the use...forget it...

Originally posted by saleen351

last i saw, he was waxing oscars car.....

hey, there is life after techno.........

actually, he told me, he moved to a new house, and new studio, and the prive thing is the only gig he'll has comming up before nocturnal..

though, i warned him, techno in prive is a dumb dumb move... could you imagine that crowd with techno?

it's like when john luvits puts on Rhine Stone Cowboy at the ghetto prom in that movie...

sorry macboy, that wasn't intended for you at all...that was for mr. saleen. always glad to know that people miss me :) i'll be back around soon. just being new home/studio hermit for right now (and playing out of town for a bit).

paz,

g

I never mentioned techno. I just asked where you were, because I hadn't heard you spin in a while. Just missed ya, that's all. ;)