hot body

somebitch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by iamsamurai

wurd kid, my ex looked like that, a bit more but not that different and man, she had an onion booty straight up, made latin girls jealous. She was german/italian. Her hair was a bit darker though but not by much. That bodies pretty common amongst german girls.

yea, my girl (who you saw briefly at despina's sister's jam) is czech, brit, and french. But her booty seems like it's from south america :laugh:;)

Somebitch... you seem to like really skinny girls... I think many guys like a little more curves on their women... (all the right places).

They did a study on what men and women considered to be the "ideal" body type... and not surprisingly, the men liked women with booty and tits...

It's simple, women look at fashion models all day and men look at playboy models... pretty obvious what effects that has.

blah i think shes too skinny... im with mystify and i like a lil muscle tone on a female... thats why i love britneys body.. cuz shes petite and curvy... yet muscluar and toned at the same time...most times i hear or read that guys dont like a sack of bones... guys like curves...

Originally posted by somebitch

girls in playboy tend to be skinny, they just have big tits. my bf says i am too skinny but i weigh 110, i think 110/115 is perfect for a chick my height (5'4). i like petite chicks.

I mean compared to fashion models, who are emaciated... playboy models are much more "full figured"... they have booty and curves, as opposed to skeletal

Originally posted by damelo

I mean compared to fashion models, who are emaciated... playboy models are much more "full figured"... they have booty and curves, as opposed to skeletal

i dont think fashion models are hot, they look good on a runway but i would never want a fashion models body. i would much rather have a body like carmens, well with more average sized breasts of course. i do like petite girls though & i bet you most of the ladies in playboy do not weigh over 125. i have no statistics or anything i would just imagine that is probably about the max. silicone doesnt weigh THAT much. :laugh:

Originally posted by damelo

i wouldn;t consider playboy models exactly "full figured".. unless you are thinking someone like Anna nicole, the majority of them are skinny with fake boobs..

as for the chick posted, egh nothing spectacular .

Originally posted by somebitch

i think this girls body is near perfect. what do u guys think?

attachment.php?postid=1994780

i don't think she's really skinny... she has a tummy, strech marks, and from the pic its seems like she has meat on her thighs. (which can be good or bad depending on your taste) Otherwise she's ok... I like her torso.