Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do you need to lie ?

lollie60

why do some guys feel the need to lie about what they do, how much $$$ they have, and how fab their life is ??

I think a lot of girls would rather be with broke ass nobodies then a lying nobody . Perfect example - BABBO

I meet guys like these in clubs all the time - and here are some top lies I get

1. My ex was a model or I went out this (somewhat famous) model .

2. I'm a record producer, rapper, ACTOR / MODEL ...lol - I know Damon Dash ...lol

3. I know so and so. So and so is my boy !!

4. I own this and that and gonna get this and that !

If y'all are gonna lie at least come up with some original ones !!

Good example - I got cancer in my balls so I got to meet MJ .

Originally posted by b-side

Men & Women just lie about different things...

Men lie to get in....

Women Lie to Get out!

:laugh2:

Inspired by Chris Rock, "Bigger and Blacker"...

"about lying, who lies the most? men or women? men lie the most, women tell the biggest lies. men lie all the time, we damn lie so much its nearly a language. dats right, to call a man out for lying is like playing basketball with a retarded kid and calling him out for double dribble. you gotta let some shit slide. men lie all the time...you know what a man's lie is? a man's lie is like "i was at tony's house", "im at greg's house"....thats a man's lie. a woman's lie is like .... "its your baby". women are the biggest liars. all women are liars, the visual lot....you got heels, you aint that tall....you got on makeup, your face dont look like that...you got a weave, your hair aint dat long...you got a wonderbra, your titties aint that big. everything about you is a lie, and you expect me to tell the truth? fuck you."

:laugh: :laugh:

The fact is men lie about having money, power & prestige because these are the things that women are attracted to.

If some guy told you he was a CEO or a high power broker with a Benz' and a Penthouse on the Gold Coast (here in Chicago), a women would likely be more impressed with that guy and he may get in her pants that night because of who she thinks he is.

These thing turn women on, not every women but there is a good chance it does, so thats why guys lie...to get laid!

duh...

Originally posted by lollie60

why do some guys feel the need to lie about what they do, how much $$$ they have, and how fab their life is ??

I think a lot of girls would rather be with broke ass nobodies then a lying nobody . Perfect example - BABBO

2. I'm a record producer, rapper, ACTOR / MODEL ...lol - I know Damon Dash ...lol

You really have some kind of fixation with this Babbo guy don't you. You keep making multiple threads about him in different forums.

What's wrong with you? :confused:

Funy, I do lie somtimes... But never build myself up. I always down play myself to see a chicks true colors.

seriously from experience MOST women would prefer if their guy had money, power, whatever cause we're in america and the vast majority of people aspire to have lots of shit and an easy life.

but i think that the majority of women wouldn't stay with a guy who truly sucks even if he has money and power. but if you put two guys in front of a girl, both decent looking, both interesting and one has dough she'll go with that guy 9 outta 10 times.

fuk it guys are the same - if two hotties come up to you and one says "hey lets go back to my place" and the other says "lets jump on my jet and go to st maarten for the weekend" you'd be picking up some sunblock ;). thing is generally that's not what guys are looking for in a chick so girls just lie about other shit - like how stable they are, how much they like sex, how much they aren't into a guy for his dough, whatever....

Originally posted by gager

The fact is men lie about having money, power & prestige because these are the things that women are attracted to.

If some guy told you he was a CEO or a high power broker with a Benz' and a Penthouse on the Gold Coast (here in Chicago), a women would likely be more impressed with that guy and he may get in her pants that night because of who she thinks he is.

These thing turn women on, not every women but there is a good chance it does, so thats why guys lie...to get laid!

duh...

DAMN RIGHT!!

This is the true answer to the question. Girls don't want to be with a broke-ass liar OR a broke-ass honest guy. No girl wants to be with a loser, whether he's honest or not.

So, guys make themselves seem like they are not losers.

Simple as DAT

This is a ridiculous thread... another male bashing topic when the root of the problem are the females... how many hot chicks do you see riding around with guys in BMW's or Mercedes (may I add that 95% of those smucks don't own the cars... they lease them - that's not your car - you are borrowing it ;) ). Now compare that with the number of hot girls riding around in hoopties... let's face it ladies - most of you are out for one thing - the "bling." Women need a guy to "grow" on them if the guy has nothing... meanwhile, if the guy has a lot of money - they are the shit.

To back my comment up with proof, I went to Boulevard this weekend and met several ladies... one of which had the nerve to straight up ask me how much I make. When I told her, her eyes lit up right away. Let's just say that she was more than willing to go home with me that night... she didn't though after my friend called her a whore, but oh well... :doh:

Originally posted by damelo

Girls don't want to be with a broke-ass liar OR a broke-ass honest guy. No girl wants to be with a loser, whether he's honest or not.

So, guys make themselves seem like they are not losers.

/B]

I guess the key word in your quote is "SEEM". Guys make themselves SEEM like they are not losers. But the point is they're still a broke, dishonest, loser, who when found out still has no money. Might as well keep your integrity. And yes, you still can get laid if you don't drive a lexus....

Originally posted by captainpec

This is a ridiculous thread... another male bashing topic when the root of the problem are the females... how many hot chicks do you see riding around with guys in BMW's or Mercedes (may I add that 95% of those smucks don't own the cars... they lease them - that's not your car - you are borrowing it ;) ). Now compare that with the number of hot girls riding around in hoopties... let's face it ladies - most of you are out for one thing - the "bling." Women need a guy to "grow" on them if the guy has nothing... meanwhile, if the guy has a lot of money - they are the shit.

To back my comment up with proof, I went to Boulevard this weekend and met several ladies... one of which had the nerve to straight up ask me how much I make. When I told her, her eyes lit up right away. Let's just say that she was more than willing to go home with me that night... she didn't though after my friend called her a whore, but oh well... :doh:

well how much do you?????

j/k

you can pm me the info;)

Originally posted by captainpec

..As sad as this is, its very true...

naaah, i don´t believe in this.

as long as you have decent money you should go okay with the ladies. of course it´s bonus, but you can easily outgame any of those rich guys.

but think about why they are attractive to the ladies.

is it because of the confidence that comes with not having to worry about much in life because you have enough money?

is it because they don´t feel insecure around them because they think they earn too little too "impress" a girl?

is it because they feel *they* are the prize (because of power, money, fame, etc) and that they audition women for places in their life, instead of trying to prove themselves to them like the regular joe?

now seriously ask yourself if you need money to achieve the above feelings and attitudes? you don´t.

this is mainly what women find attractive about rich guys. confidence, and "alphaness" in the sense that they have to work to get them, that they believe in themselves and are confident about their skills, the POWER that they emit because of their internal attitude towards life.

sure, some will just want the bling, but there are no "pure" golddiggers out there IMO. in the worst case, she will keep her sugardaddy, but you will have her as your lover.

Originally posted by ou812

You really have some kind of fixation with this Babbo guy don't you. You keep making multiple threads about him in different forums.

What's wrong with you? :confused:

I'm not fixated . I never met him .

I'm just mad a nobody thought he can talk down to me .

I'm not fixated . I never met him .

I'm just mad a nobody thought he can talk down to me .

you´re a victim type. i bet he´s not the only one who´s talking down on you from the start :laugh:

Originally posted by tastey

naaah, i don´t believe in this.

as long as you have decent money you should go okay with the ladies. of course it´s bonus, but you can easily outgame any of those rich guys.

but think about why they are attractive to the ladies.

is it because of the confidence that comes with not having to worry about much in life because you have enough money?

is it because they don´t feel insecure around them because they think they earn too little too "impress" a girl?

is it because they feel *they* are the prize (because of power, money, fame, etc) and that they audition women for places in their life, instead of trying to prove themselves to them like the regular joe?

now seriously ask yourself if you need money to achieve the above feelings and attitudes? you don´t.

this is mainly what women find attractive about rich guys. confidence, and "alphaness" in the sense that they have to work to get them, that they believe in themselves and are confident about their skills, the POWER that they emit because of their internal attitude towards life.

sure, some will just want the bling, but there are no "pure" golddiggers out there IMO. in the worst case, she will keep her sugardaddy, but you will have her as your lover.

Yes this is true, but if you have no money, it's still an obstacle. I scored plenty of chicks when I was broke, but it was much harder.

Bottom line: you can have game to compensate for being broke, but you better have SERIOUS game. If you've got tons of money but no game, you can still score.