Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asseteria Nation Review

Asseteria Review;

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, great freakin night.

Got there around 12:30ish...kinda quiet crowd wise inside....2am PUMPIN!!

Music was great, crowd was def great, they even had the run-way show!!!!

Bob G thank you very much again for the drink.

Thanks for the shout out anthony...you pulled off that leather outfit pretty well lol

Tek

DEFINITELY a phat party. Got there around 12:30, and stayed until closing. As usual, Rob was at his best, and Merritt also turned shit out pretty nicely. The little mini-runway in the middle of the floor was classic! It was also in the best spot, lol. Made for some very nice photos, which I will try to get scanned a.s.a.p. Overall, crowd was a very nice mixture, and the vibe was nice, intimate, and reckless!!! Also, it was definitely a nice treat to hear Razor drop some tracks for us!! Rob James & Razor ripping shit up in the morning hours - Real old-school L.I. vibes!!!

Team Nation - thanks once again for nothing but the best.

Glad to see so many old-school heads coming out every week!

definitely had a good night last night. Music was good, especially the after hours shit Rob pulled out after 5 am. Crowd was mixed nicely also, lots of old FACTORY heads came out which is always cool. Next week their having Ziggy, then the week after is Boris... see everyone next Friday. Work it out!!!

All I got to say is it was a sick party! It was crazy I just kept thinking is this really Long Island!! Music/Dance and the Vibe was all great! Got there around 12:30 untile close! Friday nights on Long Island will never be the same!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

To everyone who does't know, well now you do. lONG iSLAND'S doorway to the underground starts at nation. nowhere else on long island can you go if you like the funky-freaky nightlife that nation brought friday night. the freaks where out and so was i. the music was tight, the beats where bangin, the lights where trippy and the crowd and entertianment just soaked up the room. if you don't like the undergrpound then go somewhere else. Nation is only for the true househead and clubber. every other party on long island SUCKS. believe me i know, i LIVE THERE! SO IF YOU LIVE ON LI AND YOU WANT SOMEWHERE GOOD TO GO ON A FRIDAY NIGHT THEN GO TO NATION.

PS. THANKS TO THE ENTIRE NATION STAFF, ROB JAMES, ANTHONY LAMONT AND HIS CAST OF CHARACTERS, DJ MERRIT, AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO MADE THE NIGHT OH SO SPECIAL........ KEEP THE PARTY BANGIN AND SEE YA NEXT FRIDAY............... (DAK JOHNSON)

Originally posted by dakjohnson

To everyone who does't know, well now you do. lONG iSLAND'S doorway to the underground starts at nation. nowhere else on long island can you go if you like the funky-freaky nightlife that nation brought friday night. the freaks where out and so was i. the music was tight, the beats where bangin, the lights where trippy and the crowd and entertianment just soaked up the room. if you don't like the undergrpound then go somewhere else. Nation is only for the true househead and clubber. every other party on long island SUCKS. believe me i know, i LIVE THERE! SO IF YOU LIVE ON LI AND YOU WANT SOMEWHERE GOOD TO GO ON A FRIDAY NIGHT THEN GO TO NATION.

PS. THANKS TO THE ENTIRE NATION STAFF, ROB JAMES, ANTHONY LAMONT AND HIS CAST OF CHARACTERS, DJ MERRIT, AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO MADE THE NIGHT OH SO SPECIAL........ KEEP THE PARTY BANGIN AND SEE YA NEXT FRIDAY............... (DAK JOHNSON)

Dak, couldn't have said it any better myself. Glad to see you really enjoyed yourself!

Next time you hit up Nation, let me know; I want to do some shots with the individual who's been coming up with all this funny-ass Miami Vice shit!!! :laugh: Those pictures are priceless!

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Asseteria Review;

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, great freakin night.

Got there around 12:30ish...kinda quiet crowd wise inside....2am PUMPIN!!

Music was great, crowd was def great, they even had the run-way show!!!!

Bob G thank you very much again for the drink.

Thanks for the shout out anthony...you pulled off that leather outfit pretty well lol

Tek

pissed i didnt make the trek out there now :mad:

i have a good tiem ever time i've been out there but the drives a fawkin killer from nj :(

Originally posted by DaMeniz

Hey Rob, ask the guys from Pennsylvania how they heard about the party. Hey Matt, I think you should be there when Rob asks.

Deniz I don't care if the man came from Bethesda Maryland and you told him! If he had a good time thats GOOD TIMES in my book!

Originally posted by djrobjames

NO MORE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW FAR IT IS!!!!!,,we have a group of clubbers who travel from somewhere in Pennsilvania(thats 3 1/2 hours),so unless your drive is longer than that,stop your bitchen and come party with us dammit!!!!SEE YOU FRIDAY FREAKS:D

Hey Rob.......I drove from NJ, lil over an hour

I was chillin with Gina in the booth towards the end ofthe night

Awesome time............. :tongue: