Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What book are you reading right now?

Destiny

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Codica3

That's probally because that's the most important part of the book. ;)

i found the philosopher-king discussion to be a load of crap...just goes to prove that even in the greek-philosopher days niggas were lookin out for themselves and no one else

i need to pick up another book ..and soon. the book im reading right now really sux ass..i bought it at the airport in early january before my flight...and i thought itd be a decent book...i started readin it on the plane and now im determined to finish it..as hard as that is gona be ..i thought with the title "Empires of Profit" the book would be interesting...but it reads like a HS kids term paper...im prolly gona pick up the DaVinci Code or Mr.Nice today from my friend

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

..im prolly gona pick up the DaVinci Code

I want to read that too, I heard it's really good.....

I also have been wanting to read The Agony & The Ecstasy.....ever since I went to Italy and my tour guide talked about it, I MUST read it.

where'd u go in Italy?

Sorrento, Florence, Island of Capri, Venice, & Rome :D w/my mom

Rome was my favorite -- all the artwork was just absolutely amazing! Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica........ohh and Florence too -- Statue of David....

I wanna go back.

my aunt lives in florence..and i have a friend studying in Perugia so i might try to go this summer...i heard Rome was crazy expensive

It was kinda expensive -- restaurants and clothing especially -- but I absolutely loved it there. It's just crazy walking around this huge city -- and there's just ruins everywhere....like seeing the Colesium right in the center of modern Rome.....Ohh and lotsss of gypsies you must watch out for in Rome -- they are very slick!

Originally posted by Mystify22

It was kinda expensive -- restaurants and clothing especially -- but I absolutely loved it there. It's just crazy walking around this huge city -- and there's just ruins everywhere....like seeing the Colesium right in the center of modern Rome.....Ohh and lotsss of gypsies you must watch out for in Rome -- they are very slick!

hahaha..u dont have to tell me about gypsies..my country is fullllllll of Roma gypsies...thievein ass hustlers ....

u shoulda gone to Milan for shopping..one of my cousins went to the PRada factory store and walked out with like 10 boxes of shoes...she says its relatively cheap

hahaha..u dont have to tell me about gypsies..my country is fullllllll of Roma gypsies...thievein ass hustlers ....

u shoulda gone to Milan for shopping..one of my cousins went to the PRada factory store and walked out with like 10 boxes of shoes...she says its relatively cheap

Actually our flight was right into Milan...and I had heard about the Prada factory :( but we got right on a bus. No time for shopping.

But in Rome and Venice, Prada was not that much cheaper than it is here. I bought a Prada handbag in Venice and after you convert the euros into dollars, I winded up paying about $700. Although I did get $40 back in customs at the airport on the way home for that tax free shopping crap.