Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GUYS w/ BUSHES

2sexy4u2

How disgusting is it when a guy thinks okay just to trim , regardless if i'm shaved u better be 2, No way in hell do i want to go down on you either if you have hair , and if you want to even contemplate thought of some girl licking your balls u better invest in a serious mach 3 or buzzer!!!:mad:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 2sexy4u2

How disgusting is it when a guy thinks okay just to trim , regardless if i'm shaved u better be 2, No way in hell do i want to go down on you either if you have hair , and if you want to even contemplate thought of some girl licking your balls u better invest in a serious mach 3 or buzzer!!!:mad:

shut up and keep on suckin! :)

seriously, i understand what youre saying and i also like to keep "tidy" myself, but it is much more important for a girl to shave than a guy. First off, when a girl is going down on a guy, you are SUCKING A DICK...and since most girls cant fit an entire dick in their mouths, there is less contact with whatever hair is there.

now when a guy goes down in a girl, we are all up in that shit...it is literally mashed up against our face...hence, it is more important for women to shave then men.

i can understand the balls thing though...

Hey i'm brazilianed all the way but i don't care wether or not it is up against my face , sucks for u doesn't it! I don't need to look at ur hair i need to look at ur face well i'm going down on you and if there is an obstruction in the way i'm not gonna wanna be bothered it looks not taken care of and that's an issue:laugh:

Hey i'm brazilianed all the way but i don't care wether or not it is up against my face , sucks for u doesn't it! I don't need to look at ur hair i need to look at ur face well i'm going down on you and if there is an obstruction in the way i'm not gonna wanna be bothered it looks not taken care of and that's an issue:laugh:

Well, then maybe you should stop giving head to random hairy guys and just have one boyfriend and tell him to shave for you.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah, i think men need to shave down there just as much as women do. no one likes a hairy cock. especially if you want us to tease your ass, shave it.

Wait, when you say teasing your ass do you mean........errr, nevermind. Starting to sound too Miami again.

:laugh:

Originally posted by iamme

shut up and keep on suckin! :)

seriously, i understand what youre saying and i also like to keep "tidy" myself, but it is much more important for a girl to shave than a guy. First off, when a girl is going down on a guy, you are SUCKING A DICK...and since most girls cant fit an entire dick in their mouths, there is less contact with whatever hair is there.

now when a guy goes down in a girl, we are all up in that shit...it is literally mashed up against our face...hence, it is more important for women to shave then men.

i can understand the balls thing though...

not tru... obviously uve never sucked anybodys dick or ud know that its perfectly possible to get hairs in ur mouth even if u dont even come into contact with the hair itself...

girls, am i right LOL

but i agree its more gross when a girl doesnt shave but comon guys... we dont want a loose hair floatin around our mouths that we cant find lol... thats the WORST... then u have to stop and be like "wait hang on a sec... " while searching for that lil hair..

ugh

:laugh2:

Originally posted by linabina

not tru... obviously uve never sucked anybodys dick or ud know that its perfectly possible to get hairs in ur mouth even if u dont even come into contact with the hair itself...

girls, am i right LOL

but i agree its more gross when a girl doesnt shave but comon guys... we dont want a loose hair floatin around our mouths that we cant find lol... thats the WORST... then u have to stop and be like "wait hang on a sec... " while searching for that lil hair..

ugh

:laugh2:

THat story was soooooo hot.

Bitch please! How bout doing less talkin' and more suckin'. You'll go down there when your told to go down there.

And who the hell do you know that uses a fuckin' mach 3 on their fuckin' balls?

Nothing in the world is as gross when i use the bathroom at work & see some long nasty pubic hair sitting on the edge of the urinal or worse, when one is on the toilet seat at the gym.

Judging by the length of some of these hairs, i would say that some men have a jungle down there

:laugh: :laugh: