Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Did EXIT Close?

Suhel

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

WOWWWW, ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY THINK EXIT IS CLOSED IS FKN REALLY ON ANOTHER PLANET. I WAS THERE FRIDAY NIGHT FOR DJ ENUFF AND ANGIE MARTINEZ BIRTHDAY PARTY. ALL THE FLOORS WERE OPEN. THE PLACE WAS MOBBED. THERE WAS A LINE GOING TO THE WEST SIDE HIGHWAY, AND THEY STOPPED LETTING PEOPLE IN BY 12:3O.

IF EVERYONE SEEMS TO FORGET, BEFORE EXIT, THERE WAS CARBON AND MIRAGE. EXIT'S ROOTS ARE IN HIP HOP AND SPANISH MUSIC. AND FOR RIGHT NOW, SPANISH AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE KEEPING THE DRUGS OUT OF THAT PLACE, THUS NO PROBLEMS WITH THE POLICE, AND MAKING THE BARS THOUSANDS MORE DOLLARS THAN ANY DANCE NIGHT WOULD.

IF YOUR A CLUB OWNER, WHICH WOULD YOU TAKE:

1. A NIGHT WHERE HALF THE PEOPLE IN THERE ARE PAYING 25-30 BUCKS TO GET IN, WHERE THE PROMOTER TAKES A BIG CUT OF THAT. 75% OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE ON DRUGS, BUYING $6 DOLLAR BOTTLE OF WATERS. AND YOU HAVE THE POLICE UP YOUR ASS.

2. HIP HOP NIGHT, WHERE THERE ARE PRACTICALLY NO DRUGS GETTING INSIDE THE PLACE TO WARRANT THE POLICE UP YOUR ASS, AND IF THEYRE ARE DRUGS, ITS POT, AND THE COPS DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT POT ANYWAY. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING BOTTLES OF WATER, THEY ARE SPENDING 13 BUCKS FOR A SHOT OF HENNY, AND BUYING LIKE 7 OR 8 OF THEM.....OR, THEYRE BUYING 300 DOLLAR BOTTLES OF HENNY, ALIZE, HYPNOTIQ.

IF YOUR AN OWNER OF A CLUB, YOU TELL ME WHAT NIGHT YOU WOULD PICK IF YOUR A TRUE BUSINESS PERSON.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chillax with the bolds :rolleyes: ....you forgot to mention getting someone shot with a 45 caliber pistol for that matter...:laugh::rolleyes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by indigonyc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chillax with the bolds :rolleyes: ....you forgot to mention getting someone shot with a 45 caliber pistol for that matter...:laugh::rolleyes:

yea seriously.... would you rather drugs or guns in yo club gangsta h0ll@ 1 n sh1t!

WOWWWW, ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY THINK EXIT IS CLOSED IS FKN REALLY ON ANOTHER PLANET. I WAS THERE FRIDAY NIGHT FOR DJ ENUFF AND ANGIE MARTINEZ BIRTHDAY PARTY. ALL THE FLOORS WERE OPEN. THE PLACE WAS MOBBED. THERE WAS A LINE GOING TO THE WEST SIDE HIGHWAY, AND THEY STOPPED LETTING PEOPLE IN BY 12:3O.

IF EVERYONE SEEMS TO FORGET, BEFORE EXIT, THERE WAS CARBON AND MIRAGE. EXIT'S ROOTS ARE IN HIP HOP AND SPANISH MUSIC. AND FOR RIGHT NOW, SPANISH AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE KEEPING THE DRUGS OUT OF THAT PLACE, THUS NO PROBLEMS WITH THE POLICE, AND MAKING THE BARS THOUSANDS MORE DOLLARS THAN ANY DANCE NIGHT WOULD.

1. A NIGHT WHERE HALF THE PEOPLE IN THERE ARE PAYING 25-30 BUCKS TO GET IN, WHERE THE PROMOTER TAKES A BIG CUT OF THAT. 75% OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE ON DRUGS, BUYING $6 DOLLAR BOTTLE OF WATERS. AND YOU HAVE THE POLICE UP YOUR ASS.

2. HIP HOP NIGHT, WHERE THERE ARE PRACTICALLY NO DRUGS GETTING INSIDE THE PLACE TO WARRANT THE POLICE UP YOUR ASS, AND IF THEYRE ARE DRUGS, ITS POT, AND THE COPS DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT POT ANYWAY. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING BOTTLES OF WATER, THEY ARE SPENDING 13 BUCKS FOR A SHOT OF HENNY, AND BUYING LIKE 7 OR 8 OF THEM.....OR, THEYRE BUYING 300 DOLLAR BOTTLES OF HENNY, ALIZE, HYPNOTIQ.

IF YOUR AN OWNER OF A CLUB, YOU TELL ME WHAT NIGHT YOU WOULD PICK IF YOUR A TRUE BUSINESS PERSON.

Your right- I'd much rather have the Hip-Hop crowd. Bad Music ALL NIGHT. Instead of E,K,G,Tina... you get Desert Eagles, AK's and 9's.... Much less headaches there..... Please. The Hip-Hop Crowd/Music/Movement is the bane of clubland and possibly this generation.... I hate seeing anything to do with it. And I def don't want to see it in a club like Exit that could do great things, without catering to a bunch of assholes.....:blown:

Wow I can tell you really know what you're talking about :laugh: :laugh:

If I were an owner Would i want to have a hip hop event, the insurance costs for which are almost 10x of any other night, or a house night where people will be chilled out and there will ALWAYS be people drinking at the bar. Now let's look at the reason for the increased insurance costs for hip hop events, hip hop events hold a history (and obviously only a percentage of them) of violence. When was the last time you heard about a shootout outside of Be Yourself Fridays cuz 2 "crews" of thugs didn't like each other. This is common sense.

Like the last post said, you really should never post again.

Originally posted by dkny8

Hip Hop is great, but Hip Hop clubs for the most part are SHIT. Period. I would never set foot in 99% of Hip Hop clubs.

Hip-Hop USED to be great... Back in the Mid-90's- NOW it is complete and utter HORSESHIT!!!!! If I never heard a new Hip-Hop song I would be a very happy guy.......:laugh:

see tahts where people make a mistake...

hip hop nights are 100% more profitable IF they are ran correctly... NOT the way they are ran in EXIT

exit lets just any thug off the street in to make entrance money..

but there are hip hop oriented clubs in nyc who require propper attire, its for 21 n up crowd, dressy places, with hip hop/r & b/reggae music.....

the people who go is a "civilized" hip hop crowd,with money, who spend TONS@ the bar, and no drugs.... and NOT Lyshawn who just finished his 5 year bid @ Trenton for an assault charge and hes going to a club to holla at a young'n!

Originally posted by stevepsych

you saying black people dont do drugs?

no im sorry ur 100% right:rolleyes:

they take a bump of tina...then a bump of k...then drink some g...while they wobble to 50 cent playing

haha EVERYONE does drugs...but lets be real ,electronic music and drugs is a better marrige then hip hop n drugs ( by drugs i dont mean weed, and yes black people do pills, but not even close to the amnt of people while listening to electronic music)

Originally posted by djgrod

Hip-Hop USED to be great... Back in the Mid-90's- NOW it is complete and utter HORSESHIT!!!!! If I never heard a new Hip-Hop song I would be a very happy guy.......:laugh:

Hip hop BLows!

Your rite about it not being the same as it used to be. When it was underground it was the shit.

I mean look at it. You have every gay radio station on the air playing the same fuckin song every day of every hour. then when you go out you here the same fuckin song in the club. Its played out.

Yes hip hops parties can be profitable, Because of the bar. But to have it in large venues dosent work niether does mixing house and hip hop work. Hip hop is only profitable in small ass clubs that

have a capacity of 500 people. Cause dont fool yourselves, the hip hop people that go to exit dont have a fuckin dime in their pockets and the funny thing is they all think their ballers:laugh: