Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beating up sluts?

xlr8ted

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by abortionator

farting on sluts :gas:

Why dont you say hi to your mom for me while youre at it?

Originally posted by druwishprincez

uhh well that wasnt my intention of coming on here, but if I was Id be overwhelmed. I mean come on every girl wants a guy who will,without any restraint, just straight up knock her out. Well of course only if she "deserved" it...Damn bitches always sayin shit when noone has addressed them!

thats what im fawkin talkin about....only speak when ur spoken too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u speak out of turn...u deserve to get backhanded!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

and u better apologize after u get ur beating....cuz it could be alot worse....u could get a flogging!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Quick question, if a girl sleeps around alot, does that give the man the right to punch the shit outta her?

thanks

James brown.

Ohhhh, its feels so good, living in America

he can punch her but hopefully she already passed along an STD or crabs to him.

the best has to be when im wearing my steeltoe boots and i kick the bitch in the shins & when she bends down from the pain i punch the bitch in the back of the head as hard as i fucking can and knock that ho out !! the rush i get , is unbelievable :eek: :eek: :cool:

Originally posted by koky

the best has to be when im wearing my steeltoe boots and i kick the bitch in the shins & when she bends down from the pain i punch the bitch in the back of the head as hard as i fucking can and knock that ho out !! the rush i get , is unbelievable :eek: :eek: :cool:

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

u r sick mofo

Originally posted by koky

ain't love grand?