Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girl

dance2this

there's this girl I like- she shows me signs that she is interested- we were running on the treadmill lol- and she asked if I want to race- lol- I didn't know he before that- we were talking from there- I would see her once in a while after that- she looks back at me while walking, etc....now- I don't know if I should ask her on a date- I think she just got out of a relationship- I would see her sometimes- but not say hi- I like her- but I don't want to lose her interest level?

Originally posted by dance2this

there's this girl I like- she shows me signs that she is interested- we were running on the treadmill lol- and she asked if I want to race- lol- I didn't know he before that- we were talking from there- I would see her once in a while after that- she looks back at me while walking, etc....now- I don't know if I should ask her on a date- I think she just got out of a relationship- I would see her sometimes- but not say hi- I like her- but I don't want to lose her interest level?

ok ... after you finish your workout .. follow her home and take take pictures of her through her window ... then send them to her in the mail along with lenthy lusty love poems, call her in the middle of the night and just breath really hard and heavy ... and if this doesn't get her attention add threats of violence in with the love poems ... and finally once you notice that at the gym she seems a little shaken up ... kidnap her ... and tell her you will only let her go once she marries you ;)