Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite super bowl commercial

Bling

Fav super bowl commercial  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Fav super bowl commercial

• The one with the guy in the kilt
    • The car commercial where the kids say holy sh$t
    • the cadillac commercial where the sound is off then cuts in after the car breaks the sound barrier
    • the charmin football commercial

There was 2 of em that had me laughing hardcore:

1. The pepsi commercial where a dude leaves a sandwich on the table with a pepsi and the doorbell rings so he goes to answer it then his dog comes and eats the sandwich and after that gets the pepsi "opens it" and drinks it all and right there puts back the can of pepsi back where he got it from empty and before his owner gets back he places the cat where the sandwich was(so it looks like the cat ate the sandwich and worst,drank the pepsi), looks around the leaves the scene. lmmfao awesome shyt.:laugh:

2.This other one I think it was about the soft drink Sierra Lemon I believe where it starts off with some italian restaurant where theres a fish bowl on the table and some dude that lives on top of the restaurante looks down from the boulcony suffering from the heat jumps down into the fish bowl and lands right in there making his body small and his head huge with like a refreshing look on his face and right here and then a dog does the same thing but on the table next to where this guy had jumped into and looks around showing his teeth. What a riot.:laugh: :laugh:

NONE of the above.....my favorite was the commercial right before the halftime show...the one encouraging everyone to vote, with 'the streets have no name' as the background music (that track simply rocks) and a close second was the one w bill parcells and jerry jones for the nfl....'tomorrow'

Originally posted by skywalker01

NONE of the above.....my favorite was the commercial right before the halftime show...the one encouraging everyone to vote, with 'the streets have no name' as the background music (that track simply rocks) and a close second was the one w bill parcells and jerry jones for the nfl....'tomorrow'

Yeah that was good!

Did anyone notice how they only held a sign up after Ali said his part:confused:...just incase people couldnt understand him they put up a lil' cardboard sign with what he had just said! :eek::laugh2:

Originally posted by mdamon7278

How bout that bud light commercial with that couple in the forest during the winter time and he has her hold a candle, and leans over to get some beer and the horse farts and she gets nailed, that was the best!!

Damon 2.0

I agree!! this one was the best!!!

LMAO!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What about the budwieser (bud light maybe?) one that they guy shows his friend what his dog can do...and the dog goes and gets a beer for his master....and then the guy's friend says....oh yeah?? Well look what my dog can do...and he tells the dog to get him a beer and the dog goes and bites the original guy's crotch so that he lets go of the beer and the dog catches the beer and takes it to his master! :laugh:

That one was great IMO:D

Oh wait...and the NFL one that said they are singing "Tomorrow" and then all the players are happy because starting tomorrow they are all "undefeated" again.:tongue:

damn that was good too . my poll sucks lol i tried :) i did think the cadillac one was bad ass . i was like hah the sound fucked up and they spend so much cash. then i saw it a second time and was like

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh its supppposed to be like that

:D

Originally posted by sunnyhost

What about the budwieser (bud light maybe?) one that they guy shows his friend what his dog can do...and the dog goes and gets a beer for his master....and then the guy's friend says....oh yeah?? Well look what my dog can do...and he tells the dog to get him a beer and the dog goes and bites the original guy's crotch so that he lets go of the beer and the dog catches the beer and takes it to his master!

:aright::werd::aright: