Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Inferno.

c-luv

Originally posted by bullseye

she must really be in love. who is the really cute blonde on road rules, kayla? kylie?

not sayin' she should leave him..but i would have to tell my guy to stop being a girl and man up!!!;)

i know who your talking about...kendal.

Me too, such great trashy reality TV!

I wanted to kill Coral when she was talkin crap to Ace...he's like the nicest guy.....poor guy was upset his team doubted him :( She shouldn't talk about weak players after her performance in the Gauntlet!!!

I think Kendall is so pretty......lol poor Trishelle she's gonna get all upset when Mike and Kendall start gettin it on!!!!!

trishelle's face, lookin a lil haggered lately. i was crackin up watchin julie try to pull veronica off those ropes, what did veronica call her, a mormon bitch? why did they leave rachel off this show, shes been on almost challenge show, and she has one of the hottest mtv bodies?:(

Originally posted by Mystify22

Who cares, he was really bothered by the fact that his whole team put him in there......I see his point........why do you wanna fight and stay strong for a team who could care less if you're thurr or not???

Kendall is purrrrty

how come you used to get mad when i said she was pretty :mad:

whatever about ace, sara had to do it every week. they voted for him based on performance not personality

Originally posted by incredulous

how come you used to get mad when i said she was pretty :mad:

whatever about ace, sara had to do it every week. they voted for him based on performance not personality

Edit/Delete please........

You didn't say that you were practically :jerkoff: over her right in front of me......:mad:

Originally posted by incredulous

I felt so bad for Sarah :( ...... whatever though she's obviously a very strong person and proved them all wrong in the end.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Me too, such great trashy reality TV!

I wanted to kill Coral when she was talkin crap to Ace...he's like the nicest guy.....poor guy was upset his team doubted him :( She shouldn't talk about weak players after her performance in the Gauntlet!!!

I think Kendall is so pretty......lol poor Trishelle she's gonna get all upset when Mike and Kendall start gettin it on!!!!!

Ace was a nani... If my girl was still there and I hated bugs I would still man the fuck up and do it for my girl at least. Plus live television?!?! He didn't even give it a shot. I guarentee he's kicking himself in the ass last night after seeing what a bitch he was. I agree Coral shouldnt have fucked wit him though cause what was done was done and she isnt the greatest either. I bet if Rachael was there she would have kciked everyone's ass. I love that biatch!!!

BTW Kendal is bad as hell!!

any1 who hates on Coral is nuts..she's the nastiest player in all of those shows..the chick is competitve and manipulative..gotta love it!...she got bit by a spider and it caused an allergic reaction..if it wasnt for that Real World woulda won that last gauntlet challenge easy...

i loved when she was diggin into Ace..i hate that kid...

besides Coral i gota say Darrell is my fav on that show..money knows whats up

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

any1 who hates on Coral is nuts..she's the nastiest player in all of those shows..the chick is competitve and manipulative..gotta love it!...she got bit by a spider and it caused an allergic reaction..if it wasnt for that Real World woulda won that last gauntlet challenge easy...

i loved when she was diggin into Ace..i hate that kid...

besides Coral i gota say Darrell is my fav on that show..money knows whats up

i agree with the coral part, she is the most real person and she is really good