Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help me ID those shirts

PCR

I really like the shirts that Jay-Z is wearing in his video "Change Clothes".

He's got one in red and white stripes and another in light green.

I'd probably like to see if there are other colors in this collection adn get a few pairs...so who makes them?

thanks

Originally posted by PCR

I'd probably like to see if there are other colors in this collection adn get a few pairs...so who makes them?

thanks

send 4realhousediva a PM...after all she was in charge of wardrobe on the set for that video

:D :D :D

i have to watch the video again, but i know that Thomas Pink carries similar shirts - striped, crisp button down. but, the shirts Jay Z has on looks like they are silk, if i'm not mistaken.

why don't you just get custom made shirts? his are probably custom made by some dope designer.. you can just head over to the garment district.. just a suggestion. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cormond

can anyone tell me where I can find the stocking cap that Jay Z wears in his "Change Clothes" video. It has a small bill cocked to the side.

Thanks

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by cormond

can anyone tell me where I can find the stocking cap that Jay Z wears in his "Change Clothes" video. It has a small bill cocked to the side.

Thanks

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:laugh: oh boy...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey can u guys tell me how i can get off jay-z's dick and get my own sense of style?? anyone?

frankly I never care for him or his style, have my own and have a good idea of what I like - it just so happes that the stripe shirts he is wearing in that video are MY style and I'd like to add them to my collection.

get it?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey can u guys tell me how i can get off jay-z's dick and get my own sense of style?? anyone?

lol good shit. I think we should all start to rip our jeans at the knee portion so we're trendy again.

Originally posted by PCR

thanks

Ryan Kenny dress shirts and cufflinks. (recently acquired by The Romar Group, Inc.) about two-hundred to five-hundred a shirt, and five-hundred to five-thousand a for links. its a fairly new company catering to a-list celebs and hip-hop moguls... (Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey, Usher, Roc-A-Fella Records, Common, Jermaine Dupri, Bow Wow, Ben Affleck and a few others)