Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you watch mtv?

ladyshady

i never watch mtv but my remote has been missing for a few days so this channel is constantly on, jesus. but ive realized i havent been missing much not watching mtv. it mainly consists of the following:

anything the real world or road rules casts do

fe fe dobson

jessica simpson and nick

carmen electra and dave

NOW thats what i call music ? wtf is this seriously

trim spa baby

Originally posted by ladyshady

i never watch mtv but my remote has been missing for a few days so this channel is constantly on, jesus. but ive realized i havent been missing much not watching mtv. it mainly consists of the following:

anything the real world or road rules casts do

fe fe dobson

jessica simpson and nick

carmen electra and dave

NOW thats what i call music ? wtf is this seriously

trim spa baby

the shows lack content and id say on a half hour show theres 10 minutes of show, and the rest is all commercials... thats not even talking about the product placements in all those"reality shows..." i hate mtv, the only thing that was good that was on was jackass... fineones loves the mtv, so ive been watching it lately, and this is the first time ive ever seen any realworld... lol in eleven years, eleven years~! i never watched an episode i feel like seinfeld when he ruined his vomit streak... (figure id use a tv reffrence... lol) vh1 is the lesser of two evils in my opinion... but both still suck...

Originally posted by dgmodel

the shows lack content and id say on a half hour show theres 10 minutes of show, and the rest is all commercials... thats not even talking about the product placements in all those"reality shows..." i hate mtv, the only thing that was good that was on was jackass... fineones loves the mtv, so ive been watching it lately, and this is the first time ive ever seen any realworld... lol in eleven years, eleven years~! i never watched an episode i feel like seinfeld when he ruined his vomit streak... (figure id use a tv reffrence... lol) vh1 is the lesser of two evils in my opinion... but both still suck...

The original Real World was the shyte!

I'd say the first 3-4 years of RW were great... after that, its been funny, but not the same ya know.... The first couple Road Rules was good too..

Now the only thing worth watching is "the Fabulous Life of"... and I get all jealous and want to kill these rich pop stars.. :laugh: