Clubplanet Nightlife Community

satisfaction!

MadameL

I am not ugly or fat!

I just haven't found any guy that either hasn't been wicked annoying or doesn't haven't a girlfriendish thing!

all the cute ones are taken!

I live in ct anyways so there isn't much to choose from since I am picky. I went to avalon in nyc like a month ago and I must say there were some lookers there. not that any would call me cause I live in ct. if they only knew maybe they could've gotten to know me ALOT better even in the naked flesh. oh well;)

Originally posted by MadameL

I am not ugly or fat!

I just haven't found any guy that either hasn't been wicked annoying or doesn't haven't a girlfriendish thing!

I live in ct anyways so there isn't much to choose from since I am picky. I went to avalon in nyc like a month ago and I must say there were some lookers there. not that any would call me cause I live in ct. if they only knew maybe they could've gotten to know me ALOT better even in the naked flesh. oh well;)

Girlfriendish??

I am not ugly or fat!

Wait, you live in CT...I work in CT. Would you be down for a little "no strings attached" sex. You know, after I get off work...we can get fucked up and hit up a hotel or some shit. Oh yeah, I don't have a "girlfriendish" thing going on.

I am not ugly or fat!

Hmmmm, you sound pretty easy, I bet you give up anal on the 1st date. I like that in a girl. Can't imagine why you aren't more popular in the CT. area. Are you sure you're not fat?

Anyway, if you're desperate to get laid this is the place to be, this messageboard is over-ridden with Internet Casanovas. I'm sure you'll find a hook up in no time.

Originally posted by kaydup

Fake names use to at least be funny.

Acting as a fat, ugly, desperate whore is not funny.

Being a fat, ugly,desperat whore now that is funny.

I rate this thread a zero, due to the lack of ass talk

Check your pm's.

I'd fucking shit in this chicks eye...

sorry none of the above implys to me. I am not fat, ugly, or desperate. Just felt like sharing that yes I do believe I need to get laid.. and its been a long long time cause I keep coming across such losers like all of you. if you only saw a pic you'd definitely would shut the fuck up..

Originally posted by ou812

Hmmmm, you sound pretty easy, I bet you give up anal on the 1st date. I like that in a girl. Can't imagine why you aren't more popular in the CT. area. Are you sure you're not fat?

Anyway, if you're desperate to get laid this is the place to be, this messageboard is over-ridden with Internet Casanovas. I'm sure you'll find a hook up in no time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: