Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Harder 2 fall asleep on?

clubmanxtc

you really cant compare tina and yay...

of course its gonna be harder on tina it more potent.

But its horrible no matter what you do. The tina CRASH is great. Your out for the count...so be prepared.

I notice with yay that if im iwth my g/f trying to go to bed, after sex, its pretty easy to fall asleep. But if im not....HOURS and HOURS. Ive broken many alarm clocks due to this. You keep opening your eyes hoping the 2-3 hours have passed since your last bump so you can go to bed.

I QUIT!

I rarely touch anything anymore. Thank god.

My b-day is coming up....ohhhhhhhh man. I hope i can stay alive through the whole thing

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

you really cant compare tina and yay...

of course its gonna be harder on tina it more potent.

But its horrible no matter what you do. The tina CRASH is great. Your out for the count...so be prepared.

I notice with yay that if im iwth my g/f trying to go to bed, after sex, its pretty easy to fall asleep. But if im not....HOURS and HOURS. Ive broken many alarm clocks due to this. You keep opening your eyes hoping the 2-3 hours have passed since your last bump so you can go to bed.

I QUIT!

I rarely touch anything anymore. Thank god.

My b-day is coming up....ohhhhhhhh man. I hope i can stay alive through the whole thing

Tek

and when u do fall asleep, u feel like ur still awake and not even really sleeping cause ur mind is still racin...

whens ur b-day?? mines march 10th

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

I enjoy seeing shit...its just the wide eye'd glare into the darkness that bothers me.

Ur mind def is still racing..how about when you talk to yourself in your mind lol hahha

My b-day is Feb 22nd..How old superstar?

Tek

i'm 28 and you? were both pieces ;) . one night after many rolls, i was laying in bed and thought there was a spider coming down from the ceiling but i was to fucked up/scared to move haha

I would have to say for me Yay and E is a pain to fall asleep on

With yay I get really hot then take the covers off me and get cold i also close my eyes open my eyes 2 mins later and think I'd slept for a couple hours freaky shyt

With E pills everytime i close my eyes I get the entire night played back in my mind it makes me mad I hate not being able to sleep another big problem was i dont smoke weed anymore so that doesnt come in handy i just decided to stop with the drugs till my bday March 26 ill be turning the big 18

for those drug users who cant sleep turn to alcohol

Happy bday to Tech and Superstar

It depends. I find it hardest to fall asleep on speed but a lot easier to go to sleep on crystal. A lot of people I know started out on speed, then moved to using crystal because of the more pronounced effects it had. After a while all of us who started out by making a point last a weekend started needing 2 points, then 3, 4, 5 until it becomes about a $250 (AUD) a day habit. At one stage I remember thinking 'I used to have crystal to stay awake, party hard, etc, and now I am taking it to sleep ...'. Thats wrong! Its wrong to take a stimulant and then proceed to bed, but that was the effect crystal was having on a lot of people.

On the other hand, in the midst of my crystal dependance, I tried some speed and I didn't really get any rushy effects your supposed to, but f**ked if I could get to sleep. One 1.5 points I was awake for almost 3 days ... Weird!

..bitch..