xlr8ted

Does coffee make you shit?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Does coffee make you shit?

• Oh hell yeah, I freckle the bowl..
    • Nope, my ass feels fine.

Graphic:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I don't drink coffee that much, maybe once a week, but when I do, I put a hurtin on my work's bathroom... Does this shitting go away when you become a coffee drinker?

i dont know, some say yes... but i gave up drinking coffee for a while but you know how sbux is its like crack... and i started drinking it again... and im still waiting for my body to adjust... the worst is if i drink coffee after a night of drinking on an empty stomach... HOLY CANOLI... its like peeing out of my ass... a shit piss if you will... and after it feels as if ppl were snuffing cigarettes out in my asshole all night...

thinks twice about posting this graphic nonsense... but hopes for humor sake its worth it~!

Originally posted by dgmodel

Graphic:

i dont know, some say yes... but i gave up drinking coffee for a while but you know how sbux is its like crack... and i started drinking it again... and im still waiting for my body to adjust... the worst is if i drink coffee after a night of drinking on an empty stomach... HOLY CANOLI... its like peeing out of my ass... a shit piss if you will... and after it feels as if ppl were snuffing cigarettes out in my asshole all night...

thinks twice about posting this graphic nonsense... but hopes for humor sake its worth it~!

:laugh: :laugh:

So what color was your shit after the chips, i'm on the edge of my toliet seat waiting..

sometimes... depending on what kind it is... like.. a DD iced coffee... or a cafe mocha from school... the more specialty coffee it is... the less i shit from it.. sorry lol... but seriously.. people say if u have trouble going to the bathroom, drink some coffee and smoke a cigarette.. but i dont smoke and coffee sometimes makes it worse...

i do know that im lactose intolerant so that could be the problem ;)

Originally posted by fouroneone

i drink mine black no milk no sugar and the only problems i have ever had is a raw stomich.......shit is like acid to your insides

i like my coffee like i like my women... black and rich... :D j/k but yeah i drink it black as well...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I hardly ever drink coffee, so when I do it does a number on me :half:

reading this post and seeing that pic in ur sig is not putting a good picture into my head right now:shake:

on a side note... I usually get Dunkin Donuts coffee before work and usually within an hour I'm ready to drop major duece. Stuff flushes my system like woah.

Originally posted by linabina

sometimes... depending on what kind it is... like.. a DD iced coffee... or a cafe mocha from school... the more specialty coffee it is... the less i shit from it.. sorry lol... but seriously.. people say if u have trouble going to the bathroom, drink some coffee and smoke a cigarette.. but i dont smoke and coffee sometimes makes it worse...

i do know that im lactose intolerant so that could be the problem ;)

i like coffee but i never drink it when i'm out 'cause it sends me to the bathroom. it's funny it hits all you guys that way, 'cause i never understood how coffeehouses are so popular ("a hot chocolate for me, please...")

and it's funny you mention cigarettes, too, lina! you're the only one i know who's ever said something about that! i smoke cloves occasionally, and they send me to the potty, too. i don't smoke them when i'm out. but people smoke packs of cigs a day; i don't get it :confused: . are cloves stronger in that regard, maybe? thoughts?