Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention mr louis piug......

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I'm sick of tired being right so many times... I know you are putting in new lights, and from day one, i said they suck, and now finally you fockers are getting around to fixing them. Word is you are shopping for a new sound system, and others say you already have one picked out, but lets get back to the lights.. I will rip your club apart if you continue with the shitty lighting system... Lets make it like a real club, not a miami club..

heres what it should look like!

http://www.hellpass.co.uk/fabric_v5.avi

oh, and my cj review has your personal email address so everyone can email you about classics night.. j/k

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laliux

lights on that video look kickass but the vibe of that party looks even better.

the lights add to the vibe:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

I'm sick of tired being right so many times... I know you are putting in new lights, and from day one, i said they suck, and now finally you fockers are getting around to fixing them. Word is you are shopping for a new sound system, and others say you already have one picked out, but lets get back to the lights.. I will rip your club apart if you continue with the shitty lighting system... Lets make it like a real club, not a miami club..

heres what it should look like!

http://www.hellpass.co.uk/fabric_v5.avi

oh, and my cj review has your personal email address so everyone can email you about classics night.. j/k

Sasha tore it up that night .. didnt he ? ;)

1. It's dark. What brand/kind of lights are they?

2. All I saw in the video was red and blue an ocassional strobe and white flash; looked like the cops were raiding the party :tongue:

3. Space's current lighting system is ok. Upgrading their current sound system might be better than getting newer lights. :)

Just my opinion.......

Guest saleen351

the reason i posted this, is because space has new lights and sound on the way...

plus, looks like they might have to shut down for a short period after the wmc to re apply for their C.O.

Originally posted by saleen351

the reason i posted this, is because space has new lights and sound on the way...

plus, looks like they might have to shut down for a short period after the wmc to re apply for their C.O.

Who is playing for this cloisng party?