Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So sad, they found her body...

Guest saleen351

Death penalty is too good for pieces of shit like this.....this guy and anyone that does sick shit like this deserve to be tortured. I hope he enjoys his stay in prison before they exterminate this waste of life. I hope his inmates give him the welcome he so deserves. Makes me sick to my stomach to even think about what this fuck did to that little girl.

Originally posted by lyrik

Death penalty is too good for pieces of shit like this.....this guy and anyone that does sick shit like this deserve to be tortured. I hope he enjoys his stay in prison before they exterminate this waste of life. I hope his inmates give him the welcome he so deserves. Makes me sick to my stomach to even think about what this fuck did to that little girl.

i agree with you lyric .. killin him is too easy ... make him suffer like that lil girl did ,... stick him in prison ..& when the inmates find out who he is ... like saleen says ITS OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! BUT VERY , VERY SLOWLY :mad: :mad:

Guest saleen351

have some faith... god was watching and will take care of her, and will deal with that guy when his time comes...

people have free will, but god has the last say in the matter..

Originally posted by phrankadelic

this truly is sad. u can't be too careful with your kids these days.

and the death penalty obviously is not a deterrent. i say instead of using animals for testing, they should use these criminals.

but that's another topic...

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: thats the best idea ive heard yet !! great thinkin phrank :cool: :cool: :idea:

Truly sad, given that this scum has three young daughters of his own, if the news stories are correct. Apparently, people who know him say he was very good to his kids, even though he didn't live with them.

But, no question it will be the death penalty after the brutal facts are laid out. :(

This story really tears me apart as well. It's especially hard seeing that video with the guy taking her away...it's so frustrating to think that the camera saw it, but no else did until it was too late...if only they could put some kind of intelligence into surveillance cameras, so that an alarm could go off if the camera saw something like that.

Poor little girl.