Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Yeah it's late for a review + nobody wants to hear about the bbq anymore I know. Just wanted to say that never in my life would I have thought that it was going to be like that. The whole property was amazing for a party/bbq, it reminded me of the good ol' days in Venezuela. Incredible to see so many people there for the music, friendships, etc.. very good vibe indeed. I was to supposed to play early but couldn't show up. Missed, Jimmy's, Domingo's,Cloe's, and Lyrik's set!!:mad: Had a great time spinning with Blendprod and hanging out/meeting a bunch of new people. Sorry we bumped you (the dj who spun after us).

Great sets of all types of music, no matter what style it was.. it was quality. Congrats to all the dj's and see you around some time soon. To the hosts of the party ... I only met Flip...thanks!!

Oscar.

Originally posted by fostech

Yeah Yeah it's late for a review + nobody wants to hear about the bbq anymore I know. Just wanted to say that never in my life would I have thought that it was going to be like that. The whole property was amazing for a party/bbq, it reminded me of the good ol' days in Venezuela. Incredible to see so many people there for the music, friendships, etc.. very good vibe indeed. I was to supposed to play early but couldn't show up. Missed, Jimmy's, Domingo's,Cloe's, and Lyrik's set!!:mad: Had a great time spinning with Blendprod and hanging out/meeting a bunch of new people. Sorry we bumped you (the dj who spun after us).

Great sets of all types of music, no matter what style it was.. it was quality. Congrats to all the dj's and see you around some time soon. To the hosts of the party ... I only met Flip...thanks!!

Oscar.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: kool to finally meet ya man :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by fostech

Oscar.

Yo brother...I love how you work those decks (finesse) and your style.....there's not many people that when you see and hear them you just get that feeling that they are meant to do something with music in this scene or maybe another. I have been around a while and I grew up on listening and hanging with many great DJs and producers in the last 12 years. I can tell you have that in you....it's the quiet confidence and your humble approach....it really translates in your music. Keep doing what your doing!

Originally posted by lyrik

Yo brother...I love how you work those decks (finesse) and your style.....there's not many people that when you see and hear them you just get that feeling that they are meant to do something with music in this scene or maybe another. I have been around a while and I grew up on listening and hanging with many great DJs and producers in the last 12 years. I can tell you have that in you....it's the quiet confidence and your humble approach....it really translates in your music. Keep doing what your doing!

Thanks Lyrik. I mean it. Specially coming from a person that I know the knows a thing or 2 about music. I feel really honored to hear something like that man. Gives me hope!:D Never thought a bbq. could end up in a banging house party like that! See you at mazi or next bbq. Peace, Oscar.

Hey guys--i know im late as fuck on my review but i honestly havnt had much time online til tonight, so my shoutouts go to Flip and Tonie for allowing all us maniacs onto their property! Great party, I had a blast although i had to jet early, it was great being able to talk to peeps without screaming over the music in clubs....I really enjoyed talking to each and every one of you, from the heads i already know to the new ones i met, even though there were soooooooo many ppl i didnt get to talk to more and really wanted to, sorry if i missed or didnt pay enough attention to someone---i flit around parties talking to everyone! Jackie, thanks for saving me a burger, i know the grill was surrounded by us human vultures who were grabbing food as soon as it came off the grill! :laugh: Diabolique--you are a madd cool chick!--great hangin wit ya! Funk, you are as funny in person as you are online...your the shiz! MacFunk--u have to be the biggest sweetheart on Cp--u sexy mofo! Shroomy--im glad i finally met your cool ass! Im glad u came over and introduced yourself-u rock, bro! Mimi d, thanks for being the ONLY person to answer their cell phone to guide my lost ass thru hollywood! Tremenda!!! Lyrik--im dying to get my hands on a cd of yours! And crzyC--i know we were both running around being social to everyone and in the process somehow missed talking to each other! I wanted to thank you for being so nice to my crew of friends @ Sonar the night of my bday--i got much love for u, girl! Oh and Groove Eric--you KNOW im not much into trance anymore, but YOUR set had this househead boppin my head!!!! KRUCIAL!

Well this thread is getting long so im gonna chill on the shout-outs---wayyyyy too many to list anyways......Much Love Cp! Patricia