Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flip & Tonie,

AWESOME BBQ! Also, my first CP bbq. Got there a lil' after 10pm and left sometime around 6 or 7am. Holy shit! :eek::eek:

This was BETTER than Space!

Great meeting ALL the people I met...too many to list. Also, it was great hanging out with a bunch of people who love the music & the scene as much as I do. :D And looking forward to seeing you all again sometime soon!

The Land of Fliptoniaaa ROCKS!!! :hat:

I JUST CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IM REALLY BEAT AND I HAVENT SLEPT SINCE I WOKE UP AT 7 AM YESTERDAY TILL TODAY :blown: SO ILL BE BACK TOMOROW WITH A FULL REVIEW & PICS 4 EVERYONES VIEWING PLEASUSE :D :D :cool: i just gotta say that groove erics sets are so HOTT that it makes women take off their clothes :D :D :D :D THAT !! WAS !! IN !! FUCKING !! SANE !! :cool:

THATS WHY GROOVE ERIC IS DA RESIDENT DJ OF FLIPTONIAAA:D

BUT MY FULL REPORT WILL BE UP TOMOROW WHEN IM KINDA RECOVERED !! :cool:

Yeah it was an eventful time, I got wired on about a case of red bull, yeha thats right a FUCKIN CASE, dont ask what i was thinking, I dont even know, but yeah it was a nice gathering of very interesting indivudals, i missed that whore stripping to the music, but alot of people came up to me asking if I was teh whistele guy, naturally I said yeah now I am, now get the fuck out of my face, but anyways alot of peeps who were there that came up to me, hit me back, cause i forgot ya and I dont wanna seem shady next time we are out partying again, The CP peeps that know me disregard that last line cause u know me and I know you, sooo dont fuckin reply, and hey to flip, Go Fuck yourself, lololol!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damon 2.0

Currently in Red Bull D-Tox

What a Ride!!

Originally posted by nexusgroove

when was this chick taking off her clothes?? the first time he went on or the 2nd time eric got on??????????????????????

and Koky, need to learn how to focus, I just saw one of ur pictures...... BAD photographer!

PHOTOGRAPH DEEEEEZ NUTTS BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOTCH !!!

AND SHE WENT ON THE 2ND TIME ERIC WENT ON ... BUT THEN AGAIN ...ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE WEAKLINGS AND CANT REALLY HANG WITH THE BIG TRUUUUUUEEEE PARTY PEOPLE SO YOU DORKS ALWAYS ARE GONNA MISS THE GOOD SHIT THAT HAPPENS WHEN THE PARTY REALLY STARTS :D :D

CAUSE AT FLIPTONIAA , JUST WHEN U THINK THAT SHIT IS OVER ... THAT SHIT GETS EVEN BETTER :eek: :eek:

I LEFT FLIPS FINALLY AT 6:30 P.M. ... how long can yo punk ass stay for next time light guy ? !! :tongue::D

Originally posted by koky

AND SHE WENT ON THE 2ND TIME ERIC WENT ON ... BUT THEN AGAIN ...ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE WEAKLINGS AND CANT REALLY HANG WITH THE BIG TRUUUUUUEEEE PARTY PEOPLE SO YOU DORKS ALWAYS ARE GONNA MISS THE GOOD SHIT THAT HAPPENS WHEN THE PARTY REALLY STARTS :D :D

CAUSE AT FLIPTONIAA , JUST WHEN U THINK THAT SHIT IS OVER ... THAT SHIT GETS EVEN BETTER :eek: :eek:

I LEFT FLIPS FINALLY AT 6:30 P.M. ... how long can yo punk ass stay for next time light guy ? !! :tongue::D

u hardkore muthafucka u . send me pics biatch :D

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bitach, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaaay to many good times to mention right now but things that stand out...

1) Obby's set...EXACTLY my style...if you remember any of the vocal tracks you played will you please PM them to me...TRULY AMAZING! Also...we're gonna have to dicuss your daily driving habits...;)

2) Meeting the rest of the SOTU crew...you guys are a BLAST!!!

3) DJRX...I still cant believe we talked about theatre for almost an hour...Ive GOT to meet your Mom!

4) BlendProd...WTF??!?!? You were BLASTED sitting in the "comfy" seat and then suddenly your throwing down some hardcore stuff...I have no idea how you managed that one...thanks for giving me my breaks education. Oh and MrsBlendProd...you are great...keep the Mr. in line...:laugh:

5) Tac...you bailed without saying goodbye...

6) The Stripper...:puke: That shit was not even funny. If she came anywhere near me again and I was gonna have to sucker punch her...just kidding. But seriously...she was NASTY and stunk like only God knows what...these pics shuold be good.

7) Grooveeric...you didnt include my song but your set was slamming!!!

8) Hardcore peeps...the conversation outside today was great...love you guys! Smashley...email me your email addy.

9) Lyrik & Junkie XL...thanks for the input ;) Hope to be hearing form you guys soon.

10) CJ peeps...always a freakin riot with you guys...Apotheosis...stick with me kid.lol

11) FAVORITE MOMENT OF THE NIGHT....the garage door being closed signalling that the "REAL" Fliptoniaaa was about to begin and you newbies were gonna be changed FOREVER.:D

12) FLIP & THEMRS...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I enjoy our friendship more and more everyday.

See you all at MIA MOnday night for Edgar V and then again at Crobar on Friday for another night of Edgar V.

BTW...Edgar thanks for the laughs last night and I hope I make to your show at the Roxy this month.:D

- Well Wel.I had a really good time. Eveyone was so down, didnt meet all of ya, but surely met new peeps. I had a blast dancng( ye ye ye ye.. didnt dance as much like always, but thats because the day before and earlier that day :blown: ). Anywys, Im really looking forward for another BBQ. Special props and thanks to te Hosts Fliptonia and therms ( the world of Fliptonia rules heh )..

Fuck 2 trance, all I gotta say :D .

By the way, I was the guy with the blue/white jacket, got there kinda late, so didnt have the stickers.

Originally posted by philippio

This was my first CP BBQ and I had a blast!!! Great to see so many familiar faces and to meet so many new people, especially the one and only Funketeer!!!

Thanks to Felipe and Toni for organizing everything and to Obby for coordinating the dj line-up!

:D:hat:

Nice to meet you Philippio, you are one kool kat!

:beer:

Tonie, Crazy-C, Mimid and Browneyed trouble...you girls rock! :rock:

I'm having CP BBQ withdrawals...yo Flip, when is the next one? I'm soooo ready...and, next time I promise to last until the end...no more previous stops before The Land of Fliptonia (promise)

:cool: