Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**cp Bbq Reviews Here**

nexusgroove

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fucking shit, that fucking party was the fucking sickest BBQ/House paty/Mini Ultra I have ever fucking gone to in my entire fucking life. Toni and Flip, thanks for the hospitality, you 2 have to be have some of the downest individuals on the planet including everyone else from the board. As always it was great to put some faces with some names and also to hang with the old schoolers, even though after reading some of the posts there were a bunch of people that I didn't even know were there that i would've like to have met. The food was great, the drinks flowed like water, and the music jimmy jammed. There was a point in time that I was jamming to this dope breaks song and then realized that there was no song on but I was jamming to the gunshots across the street at the shooting range, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Cant wait for the next one...Peace!

Manny want some corn????:laugh:

one of THE best BBQs...first let me thank Flipper and Themrs...thanks for allowing total strangers and friends into ur home and into ur bathroom....great food being prepared by Leo (Happyface)...met alot of peeps let me see if i get remember all of them...good to meet: MattSpect., Phillippio, THE FUNK (nice power nap on the couch:tongue: ), SOTU and Chloe....and to the people i know: Meli, Lavosdeldiablo, Bingo, Rcrespo, AbsolutV, Macboy, Dj XL and wife, Shroomy and wife, Michael Martin, Grooveeric, Mrmiami and Felicia and Smashley, Macfunk, Phrankadelic, Mimid, Crazyc, Edgar V (good seeing ya out), Trouble, Str8uphardcore, Mjm420, Obby, Mirza, Lyrik, Bling, House Kitty, Poisonivy, Mp3some, Lumamishka, Beatfriek, Laliux and Wildmiami...great sets by everyone who spun...Bingo and Jimmy T (i think we have found two people who can really tag team well on the decks), Chloe (BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER...very very good set), Mirza and DJ xl (great sets as well...very impressed), Grooveeric (good set, even though u know how i feel about Trance;) , great set though), Mrmiami (WOW...very very diff. style that i am use to...glad i stuck around to hear ya) Obby (nice dark shit...good breaks too)...great time at the BBQ, now its Monday...back to reality:mad:

Thanks to Flip and Tonie for hosting this mini-ultra. What a f*cking party!!! You guys have a great set-up there. I hope to party with you all again :D Out of control!!!

Thanks to Obby and SOTU for doing a great job with the line-up, and providing us with a killer set.

And props to my bro Mirza for having me join him for our tag team set.

Thanks to Leo, Jackie, and Special K - a few of the folks I saw cooking away - for keeping the food coming.

I thought everyone played great sets. Its the variety of styles and skills you hear in one day/night that really makes these BBQs shine. If I had to pick a fav from the night, I think I would go with DJ SS, throwing down some nice old school shit that had my attention, and a cool cat to boot :aright:

To all the new faces I met and chatted with, nice meeting you all, you know who you are!! And as always great hanging with the regulars.

I have few pictures from early afternoon that I snapped off that I'll put online later...and sorry Rx that I didn't snap any of you throwing down when I arrived.

Until next time, ROCK ON!!! :rock:

Alan / XL

What an insane BBQ!! I left about 1230p!! Flip and Toni, hats off to you my friends!!

The dj set up was off the hook, it was better than some of the clubs around here, and the lights were sick, thanks Nexus!!

To Leo and all the other cooks, great job! And what about all the alcohol :eek: there was still a good portion left when we were cleaning up!

It was nice meeting some new peeps, so many people, so many names I don't remember...lol

Fliptonia, wow, it's on a whole different level now!!

The bouncing house was cool, I got to body slam Jackie and C, that was fun!

The dj's were great all night long,, Fuck going to clubs!! cp and cj has some serious talent, but my hat goes off to CIANCI & FONSECA, when they first came on they destroyed that place!! :eek: then my man Cianci, I don't know how you got back on the decks in the end, but dayum!! and you make some funny ass face's bro!!:laugh:...and thanks for everything ;)

Jimmy, Chloe, Obby, Lyrik, Eric, SS-nice set man, and there were othersI just cant name

!!

Anyone who missed the BBQ, all I can say is you missed out BIG TIME!!! :tongue:

Great people and great music and great times = Fliptonia!!

2 words: Kick Ass!!!!!! :D

Thanks to the gracious hosts: Flip and Tonie as well as the co-hosts CrzyC, Koky and Leo for the hospitality.

I went home early around 10pm planning to come back around 2am or 3am but couldnt make it. :3some::D

I really enjoyed Obby and GrooveEric's sets...and yes Koky you are right I was jumping to Eric's set when he dropped a couple of bombs. :tongue:

It was good to see the usual suspects and meeting new ones.

Till next one!

:hat:

Well I must say for my first BBQ, it was a blast. I arrived there around 12:15. When I got there it was just happyface, themrs, flip, and koky. koky and I went on a mission to find these little gas tanks for the grill that apparently no one in the area had. koky brought me back in time to spin at 1:00 and he didnt get back until 2 or so with the tanks and some other misc. stuff. koky was definately showin the love for the CP crew.

My memorable moments of the day/evening/early morning.

1. CrzyC losin it watching me pour a dewar's on the rocks at 2 in the afternoon. What can I say it is my drink of choice. ;) I had plenty of them throughout the day..

2. koky telling me to slow it down with the drinking because it is going to be a long night. I would say that I hung like a champ, eh? I left at 8:00 in the morning or so. I did take two breaks one to take a bath and change clothes and the other to take a friend home but I still was there in the morning. :werd:

3. Losing to Edgar V in Madden really really bad. koky warned me about his madden abilities but I took my beating like a man.

4. CrzyC and I chattin about the theatre. Who would have thought that topic would have come up after a day/evening like that? I am flying my mom in town in late April for a week, so we can set something up if you want.

5. Another funny topic that came up was how no one really knew how to shut the side door of the garage. :laugh2: After a while people started to get the hang of it.

As far as the music goes, amazing overall. I liked just about every set that I heard. It was a quality day/evening/early morning filled with many awesome moments and tremendous people. Much love to the entire CP crew. It was a pleasure meeting CrzyC, koky, wendel, obby, mp3some, str8upcore, rcrespo, philippio, mimid, junkiexl and wife, mrmiami, grooveeric, Edgar V, Bling, chaflas, macboy, lilliz77 and the rest of the crew. Special shoutout going to Flip and themrs for hosting. You guys were amazing hosts and definately made me feel welcomed in the land of flipptonia. Hope to see many of you out and about.......

rx

Originally posted by mrmiami

The dj's were great all night long,, Fuck going to clubs!! cp and cj has some serious talent, but my hat goes off to CIANCI & AVILA, when they first came on they destroyed that place!! :eek: then my man Cianci, I don't know how you got back on the decks in the end, but dayum!! and you make some funny ass face's bro!!:laugh:...and thanks for everything ;)

Actually that was CIANCI & FONSECA :D Another great team.

I dont even know where to start.. This party was incredible... Drinks, Music, food, chicks , lights , smoke, drinks, drinks drinks...

Everything went off really smooth.... Hats off to the hosts... Thanks for letting a bunch of freaks into your home... :)

Obby great job with the lineup boss... All the DJ's played GREAT sets... MY favorite set(s) were Erik Kittel, and Cianci & Oscar Fonseca... When the garage door came down at Fliptoniaaas around 11pm things started getting really crazy... I arrived around 2:30pm and left around 4am... House was STILL packed...

Great seeing everyone having fun, and nice to meet some new heads... Tranzwhore you hott. we need to get you out to some House events ;) ...

Flip & Tonie thanx again for your hospitality... You guys are the best.. :)

p.s.- whoever put up the "Trance Sucks" shirt's a reall dick!!! ;)

The BBQ was sick!! Thanks Flip and Toni for your hospitality you guys are great, and I was sooooooooo impressed with the land. I can’t remember everyone’s names so it was great to party with all of you. I hope to party with some of you soon.

PEACE

Marcus