Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the haters get over it! Sound Factory is BACK!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tbathe

anyone know the deal about 18+ after 4 AM...does that still happen?

pretty sure i know it was 18 to get in when i was arriving at 3:45 cuz the bouncer was giving my friend shit for being 20 n there were only 10 mins till it was 4

Originally posted by mattm2o

It was insane!!!! Last night was awsome! Like factory turned over a new leaf!

What a great crowd, very mixed a little bit of everything!

The room was FILLED with people not packed to the gills but filled!

The Sound System sounds awsome, better than before! Austin and the boys at Auratec did some job on the system at Factory sounds better than ever! The New DJ booth is AMAZING too!

Music in the main room was on POINT!

Palash tore the place a new one playing Tribal Bombs and Tech House till 3am

THEN

Robbie Rivera :rock:

Not only one of the coolest most genuine people in dance music but...

This man is one of the worlds most underrated DJ's he was on point through his whole set!

Some nice deep housey beats in the begining of his set, Tribal Goodness :D , and of course Robbie Rivera's trademark filters :rock:

Jason Jollins was playing some cool stuff when I left at around 8:30 would have stayed to hear Serge DeVant (Nice Meeting him formally last night) but I was shot!

MARCO V. Next week gonna be another BANGER!:hat:

You had to post this on 5223232 messageboards? :rolleyes: These are reasons why people can't stand promoters. A promoter reviewing his own party is like an actor reviewing his own movie. No credibility.

Yes ... this topic is old but....

The reason so many people hate on this party or trash SF is because of the past drama with JP... JR. You are not going to tell me though, that SF is not a good venue to have a party. Nice setup, sound, etc. If there wasn't so much drama associated with their "history", I'm sure any party with good dj's would do well there and many more people would give it a try. I've been to many a club with shitty designs and sound and very few (around here) with a setup like SF

...and now, back to your regularly scheduled arguments.... :D

Originally posted by bbn

Yes ... this topic is old but....

The reason so many people hate on this party or trash SF is because of the past drama with JP... JR. You are not going to tell me though, that SF is not a good venue to have a party. Nice setup, sound, etc. If there wasn't so much drama associated with their "history", I'm sure any party with good dj's would do well there and many more people would give it a try. I've been to many a club with shitty designs and sound and very few (around here) with a setup like SF

...and now, back to your regularly scheduled arguments.... :D

yeah and exit is the fucken is like a dream venue and look what happend to it

"Ill say this. This message board is full of shit. If you read the other cp message boards from miami, chicago, la, or vegas. it a different tone.They post about there parties and give their reviews and for the most part keep it positive. They leave their opinions about other parties to themselves. Everybody on ny message is a fuckin critic and do nothing but talk bad about people, dj's, promoters anything and everything they have the chance to."

Modouglas I agree with you...one of the reasons I don't even like going out anymore in NY or NJ...too much negativity....yeah, I say things aren't like they used to be....it is true around these parts for sure....this post is just another example.

My boy and his girl did go and had a good time (and they are not promoters)...they said the only floor that was good after 5:30 was the 4th floor and it was pretty crowded up there....people were dancing and not just standing around looking at each other like I have seen a lot more this past year then before....and not one guy tried to hit on his girl which is hard to believe these days....they said there was a lot of respect and people just having the best time they could....yeah, JP isn't there anymore and that sucks, but it is still a nice venue, and what makes the night isn't just the dj and music, it is the people....and the vibe the people make...

No doubt Phil. Im glad to see there is at least someone had a logical and respectable review on a party. I believe ever since this website got started it has done more harm then help the club industry. Like I said before promoting is a bussiness and people make a living doing it. Having people come on here and bash a party cause there either a promoter for another party or whatever the case maybe is bad for bussiness. It hurts the promoters of the party and it hurts the whole scene.

This website has turned into nothing more but a gossip column. Its sad to see that cause This website was intended to promote the nightlife scene and in my opinon it has not done that. The owners of this site should pay more close attention to what goes on these message boards. Thats why you have moderators, to moderate what is going and to filter all the bullshit off your site. If something looks damaging to a party it should eliminated. Promoters pay this site good money to help them with their party. So do a little more to help out.

Also, People do have a right to their own opinion and should express how they feel about a party BUT.. If your gunna write about a party and give a review, be mature and give a respectable view.Some promoters work hard to put a party together for us to enjoy. If you didnt like something about party maybe instead of bashing it help it out by saying what you think would help the party or what you would like to see. Immature posts cause nothing but annamosity and retaliation.

• 7 months later...
.one of the reasons I don't even like going out anymore in NY or NJ...too much negativity....

Its old thread I know.

All these negativity comes from Shorty Bull. He goes everywhere, collects information on venue and crowd and post it here on CP. Then all his 725 followers read it and make a big deal of it.

He, shorty needs to stop bashing the crowd, the vibe and DJ.

Please shorty, BE HAPPY AND DANCE.!