Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm so sad...

Unfortunately it takes more than love to make a relationship work, and last.

It can be tiring, and frustrating.

Maybe you should give yourself some time off. Relax and think about what you want in the relationship, and if this guy is worth all the trouble.

I have been in a relationship for 9 years. It isn't easy at all. There have been times that I have given up and lost faith.

There is no easy solution.

I think at some point you will realize what you need to -and either move on or make things work. But he needs to be with you, and feel the same way.

I hope you feel better.

Enjoy some time with the girls, they will give you energy -it always work for me.

LOL

cwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Hey I totally agree with nikki and we have all been in your shoes.. Take it easy sweetie and if it makes it any better you still have us>>!! cwm1.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Ugh, thats a rough one. I know how you feel, though, been there. Its rough when you are just not right for each other, regardless of your feelings.

Unfortunately, for a relationship to last, everything needs to click (Well, almost everything). It might be a cliche, but its better to love. Some people never do or dont understand.

I hope things work out, well help out!

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Oooh first ones are always the most confusing and difficult ones in my opinion. Mostly because you've never been in that situation before. And like Nikki said, it takes more than love to keep 2 ppl together. I actually didn't think that way before very recently. The only thing you have to do is make sure that you talk to each other and figure out what the problem is. It's sometimes hard to open up completely and say what's on your mind, but if you don't, he won't know what to do to make it better. Same goes for you. Just be straight and you will get through the tough times. We've all been there and it's not easy. Good luck.

some times things just dont work out no matter how much you care for the person and no matter how much you try to make things work out sometimes it just wasnt meant to be. you know what they say its better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all.its gonna be hard but stick it out something will come up.

------------------

mouse.gif

Turn that frown upsidedown. I've been through a ton of relationships and you learn what you are really looking for by learning from each one. May be you guys are just meant to be best friends? There is nothing wrong with that. Sometimes you are just used to being with him as well, Whatever the case may be, stay friends because I'm sure you guys know each other better than anyone else does. Just be there for each other.

------------------

"Life is a drink... Don't guzzle it down, learn to savor every moment..."

ken98_2s.jpg

-Ricfutures

so sorry to hear about the fallout. trust me when I say I've been there and back many times...(ever end a 10yr relationship 6 months before the wedding date?)...and there's no easy way to do it or get through it. funny how we're taught that love is the answer to everything and conquers all. then we grow up and it's like being hit with a shovel when we figure out it's not that simple. many hugs to you. hope your heart heals fast. 3 things that got me through my last break up:

frequent insane dancing (like 2-3x a week)

shopping (all those things you never let yourself buy)

frequrent insane masturbation

pretty much in that order.

: )

FG

------------------

fire in da belly

Originally posted by nineeyes:

he's my first serious relationship too. i'm just exhausted and disappointed.

Get your flu shot... at least you won't be sick... you'll only be exhausted and disappointed... and that goes away in oh say, three years, one week if you find a phat dude...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by firegirl:

frequent insane dancing (like 2-3x a week)

shopping (all those things you never let yourself buy)

frequrent insane masturbation

pretty much in that order.

: )

FG

Hmm, sounds like my current life. Ugh, Someone help me? =)

;p

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Don't be sad! You need to ask yourselves excactly what it is that is making you both unhappy. What have you expected that hasn't happened? What happened that wasn't expected? Is there any way we could be strong enough to build a new foundation? Take a break for a week or two (don't hook up with any one, not that I'm saying you would, that never solves anything) and when you guys talk again, speak from your hearts! It's the only way. Good luck and Crackonian Love!

------------------

I've been called a greasy thug too, and it hurts every time!

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

It's really hard when you love someone and you really think that if you two love one another then that should be enough . . . but it's not. Love is only the beginning to a successful relationship.

I LOVED my ex-fiance. I really did. But for ODD reason . . . we just brought out the worst in each other. cwm1.gif It took us 4 years to figure that out. However, it never changed the fact that I loved him.

You have to seriously ask yourself how important this relationship is to you. I know you're exhausted and disappointed but do you want this bad enough to try again? Only YOU can answer that question. From personal experience . . . the only way a relationship is gonna work is if TWO people want it badly . . . TWO not ONE.

I hope you the best . . . and if it doesn't work out . . . then just remember that the pain that you feel inside in not gonna kill ya. You'll survive through this and one day all this will just be another memory.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Life is too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde

angel.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Yep, I'm always there. Almost always that is smile.gif Lemme know when you go next time smile.gif

I am there every weekend. I will be the one crawling around on the floor by the black light upstairs around 5am. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I have a goatee. I know some Deeper people. Do you ?

PLUR

j

relationships are tough on the heart. keep your head up, things always get better, and you'll get over it.

but, for now, i'd suggest drinking large amounts of alcohol on a daily basis.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by spelshj:

I am there every weekend. I will be the one crawling around on the floor by the black light upstairs around 5am. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I have a goatee. I know some Deeper people. Do you ?

PLUR

j

Are you speshlj from Deeper who was too cracked out to spell his own name or are you trying to imitate him? If you are the real one, we might have some friends in common..

Originally posted by blueangel:

It's really hard when you love someone and you really think that if you two love one another then that should be enough . . . but it's not. Love is only the beginning to a successful relationship.

I LOVED my ex-fiance. I really did. But for ODD reason . . . we just brought out the worst in each other. cwm1.gif It took us 4 years to figure that out. However, it never changed the fact that I loved him.

You have to seriously ask yourself how important this relationship is to you. I know you're exhausted and disappointed but do you want this bad enough to try again? Only YOU can answer that question. From personal experience . . . the only way a relationship is gonna work is if TWO people want it badly . . . TWO not ONE.

I hope you the best . . . and if it doesn't work out . . . then just remember that the pain that you feel inside in not gonna kill ya. You'll survive through this and one day all this will just be another memory.

BlueAngel

smile.gif

You cool person you.

Yah i agree with blue, i was in a long relationship (7 years). We did love each other, but we wern't ment to be. It was the first time for me feeling that way and it was difficult at the time to give up all the good things.

Now i know it was the right thing to do, but i took a LOT of healing for me. It's been well over a year and i still think about her every day, when i here a song see a painting etc.

But we weren't ment to be, i whish i had realised it sooner. Again we brought out the worst in each other. If thats the same as you, IMHO it's for the best.

Hope everything goes well, keep your chin up. smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Archived