Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dear sweet JESUS......thank god I'm a man

JonStephen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's with the puffy faced chicks? She looks like she fell onto a red ant pile and then washed em off with vinegar. Her eyes are like REALLY close together and her cheeks are HUUUUUGE man.

ladyshady got it right. Someone must've nailed this girl with a 2x4 before the photoshoot, because cheeks that big belong on a rodent. I wonder if she's hoarding nuts for the winter...

but hey Jon if that's your thing...

I think I make grreat judgements about a girl..... I am not jumping on the wagon byut she is OK!!!!

Absolutely not hot.... why would you want to show off your wife on the internet..

Once again I think she is not a prize good luck with every guy on this board telling you they want to fill her dumpster up with htheir loads

Thanks Again,

Badass

Originally posted by cintron

aren't you a funny one.

maybe i'll get your permission next time to post that two girls aren't my taste.

Not for nothing but you made it sound like you wouldn't touch either one of them.

I will admit, those pics of Anna aren't that good, she looks OK but not super hot.