Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who got laid last night

smcx04

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was out last night with my gf and a few friends, and it was fucking crazy. countless packs of hot lonely girls everywhere. daaaayyummm if you can´t get laid there it´s fuckin hopeless :blank:

edit: oh and yeah i got laid last night ;)

I am waiting for you ;)

Originally posted by britchick69

nope me neither... bet someone will post a msg saying they had the best sex ever!!!.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I thought I was gonna, I was with this girl and we are fooling around and like 5 minutes into it, she was like lets have sex. I was like damm give it some time lets fool around a little. She got her O on and then took a little break and started talking about her feelings and shit. I just fell alseep. :mad:

Why didnt I just say yes in the beginning? Why did I have to prolong shit. SHe got off and I didnt :mad3:

Originally posted by housedog

I thought I was gonna, I was with this girl and we are fooling around and like 5 minutes into it, she was like lets have sex. I was like damm give it some time lets fool around a little. She got her O on and then took a little break and started talking about her feelings and shit. I just fell alseep. :mad:

Why didnt I just say yes in the beginning? Why did I have to prolong shit. SHe got off and I didnt :mad3:

bro, i hope you learned your lesson! never get a girl off before you´re actually fucking her!!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Yessssssssssssssssssss god how I love valentines day....and my bf said the best words you could ever say to a girl on that day "Shop Your Little Heart Out" and handed me a gift cert to Sephoria

:drool:

so now we know why you're with this guy...$$$$$$$$$$

he is buying your "love"

Originally posted by tastey

i was out last night with my gf and a few friends, and it was fucking crazy. countless packs of hot lonely girls everywhere. daaaayyummm if you can´t get laid there it´s fuckin hopeless :blank:

edit: oh and yeah i got laid last night ;)

Wir leben nicht alle in Deutschland wo man ab 16/18 trinken und in alle Disco's reinkommt...ist schon scheisse wen du mit 14 hierher ziehst wie ich und nicht ausgehen/saufen kannst wie bevor, und es ist noch beschissener 20 zu sein und noch 8 monate vor dem 21 geburtstag weg zu sein so dass man in ueberall reinkommt und spass haben kann.

V-day random session...

blind double date, at a friends house.. things started kinda slow.. though not much would happen... whaddaya know.. a few hrs later, some weird 3 way began, one chick left, and the other wnated us both!!..

well she got a mouthful,and then some! ;) lol :bj::hump::swallow::D

happy -naughty- valentines indeed.

Mp3.-:devil:

haha alter, mit den amis brauch man doch nur n trinkspiel anfangen und dann geht das klar! also keine ausreden :tongue:

und was ist mit fake id? als ich mit 16 drüben war hatte da jeder eine. und die houseparties sind ja auch keine schlechten jagdreviere ;)

hast recht...wollt mir eigentlich nen id besorgen aber da war ich fast schon 20 und wart lieber ein Jahr oder so als in gefeangniss wegen falschen id zu sein.

Wo lebst du eigentlich und wo warst du in den staaten...Ich war ein fluechtling aus Yugoslavien und lebte in der neahe von Munchen fuer 5 Jahre oder so...hatte fast nur Deutsche Freunde und hab mich voll auf die Kultur und Deutschland als mein zuhause eingewoehnt...lol ich hatte die besten noten in Deutsch unterricht als Ausleander und dann wurden alle Leute aus Yugoslavien abgeschoben!

War letztens in 01 in DE...wollt diesen sommer wieder kommen aber keine $$ :(

hast aber recht mit dem Hauspartys...ist nur scheisse wenn fast alle leute du kennst auf College sind oder so...muss mal activer werden!

Originally posted by mp3some

now that doesnt make any sense whatsoever.... :confused::laugh:

:blown:

Plus.. whats up w all the german speaking?!!?

go to berlin or somn! lol :rolleyes::idea::finger2:

I wish I was in fookin Berlin right now or at least in July for the LOVEPARADE...now thats an event!!