Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lawler or howells at wmc?? opinions??

skywalker01

Originally posted by skywalker01

given the choice, would you guys go see lawler at state or howells at B.E.D.? both are spinning the same evening. anyone heard either of them lately?

That is a very tough call . . . I would say that Lawler at state because Howells is playing different venues like Nerve on Saturday afternoon. I'm not sure where Steve is playing other than State . . .

Also - Howells at BED will be tough to get into . . .

Originally posted by sobe2003

I think that I agree with you . . . but tough nonetheless . . .

Don't get me wrong, Howells is incredible, why not check him out for Happy Hour @ Nerve on Sat.? A great way to begin warming up for Saturday! :cool:

BED is cool as well, but the hassle of getting in etc. :rolleyes:

Lawler's party you are guaranteed to get in, you can even buy your tickets in advance and avoid the hassle at the door www.lightsoutmiami.com

Its really going to be an amazing event and a great oportunity to see Lawler during conference (i think the only opportunity actually).

Originally posted by ikkin

Don't get me wrong, Howells is incredible, why not check him out for Happy Hour @ Nerve on Sat.? A great way to begin warming up for Saturday! :cool:

BED is cool as well, but the hassle of getting in etc. :rolleyes:

Lawler's party you are guaranteed to get in, you can even buy your tickets in advance and avoid the hassle at the door www.lightsoutmiami.com

Its really going to be an amazing event and a great oportunity to see Lawler during conference (i think the only opportunity actually).

I totally agree with your points . . last year DH and SL played together at the Shoreclub. I thought it was going to be one of the best parties of the conference last year except the speakers SUCKED!!!! One was blown out entirely . . . :(

And I think State will be the only place to see SL . . . I know that he is playing Crobar NYC on that Saturday . . .

Originally posted by sobe2003

I totally agree with your points . . last year DH and SL played together at the Shoreclub. I thought it was going to be one of the best parties of the conference last year except the speakers SUCKED!!!! One was blown out entirely . . . :(

And I think State will be the only place to see SL . . . I know that he is playing Crobar NYC on that Saturday . . .

speakers or no speakers... that party was one of the best of conference last year!!!!!!!

incredible vibe!!!!:eek: i must have met at least 20 different peeps from ny and cali that night..... but the sound did suk though!!!:(

till howells cranked his own moniter to full max///

as for which party to see, i already got my tickets to see SL@ state!!! Howells@ bed is a much more exclusive party though, but i dont miss a steve lawler set when he's here!!!!;)

Originally posted by skywalker01

given the choice, would you guys go see lawler at state or howells at B.E.D.? both are spinning the same evening. anyone heard either of them lately?

Both of them are equally lame these days...

Go see some REAL dj talent!!!

Who gives a fuck about long-ytime establishhed big name punkass dj's with over-inflated egoes???

:D:hat:

Originally posted by philippio

Who gives a fuck about long-ytime establishhed big name punkass dj's with over-inflated egoes???

I thought you were retired with your shit talking...

you STILL don't know what your talking about so why don't you just stfu

Originally posted by philippio

Damn maybe your right, i should just go to BLue:rolleyes: :idea:

what was i or GLOBAL UNDERGROUND thinking.... these guys just play records:laugh: