Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enuff Already !!!!

magellanmax

From reading most of the threads on this board one would be led to believe Jesus just made a friggin cameo appearance at the Yamkee spring training facility. Enuff A-shit threads ..ok ?? :blown:

At this rate, yamkee fanz will be lining up in the bronx to suck a-rods nuts. Enuff !!

*~ Bought Championships Lately ?~*

You know whats so sweet about this yankee$$$ team, they rack up all the high priced players just to get a beat down by some $40 mil. payroll no-big-name teams.

I got a bet going, if the Red Sox dont carve the chokers a new one, which low tier team is next on line to embarass the deep pocket jokers. :laugh:

I still think the yamkee$ wont win more than 25 games than the rays.. enjoy a mediocre season losers !!

*~Bought Any Championships Lately ??~*

Originally posted by magellanmax

You know whats so sweet about this yankee$$$ team, they rack up all the high priced players just to get a beat down by some $40 mil. payroll no-big-name teams.

I got a bet going, if the Red Sox dont carve the chokers a new one, which low tier team is next on line to embarass the deep pocket jokers. :laugh:

I still think the yamkee$ wont win more than 25 games than the rays.. enjoy a mediocre season losers !!

*~Bought Any Championships Lately ??~*

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :gas:

1918 :laugh: :laugh:

When you guys "Cowboy Up" and win yourself a World Series championship, then you can talk. Bostons got a higher payroll than 28 other teams, still can't buy yourselves a championship huh...

Maybe us Yankee fans will take you seriously after you beat us in an ALCS. Until then...

stfu.jpg

owned.jpg

gimme a fuckin break chokers... cant compare apples and oranges. i mean seriously... four and I mean FOUR muthafukas with 100+ million $$ contracts... I mean, its almost criminal not to win the WS spending all that moolah !!

*~Bought Any Championships Lately??~*

I'm sorry - and where were the Sox in the 80's and early 90's when the Yanks never made the playoffs? Last year was the second time that the yanks knocked boston out head to head.

Shouldn't you guys be getting past those other low budget teams yourself each year to challenge us? Oh yeah, that's right you lose to Oakland and Cleveland a lot...Toronto in the early nineties...that's right. Boston's woe's aren't ONLY because of the Yankees - you also can't seem to beat teams with lower payrolls regurlarly ;)

Welcome to the Yamkees Diner !!

Enjoy the daily specials !

We will start you off with the Prick salad ala jeter(ry) lalcarte, topped off with assy dressings.

Look to the side of your table and you will find a bottle of 'bully' water to wash it down.

For Lunch: The Chef has a special recipe to keep your greedy/gluttonious appetite in check... we have roasted "at bat performer" steaks.

For Dinner: We aim to impress our loyal customers, we provide Lofty sauted balls with an attitude, pricy and definately most ravishing coal roasted a-rod balls smothered in torre sauce.

If at any time you find our menu not to your satisfaction..our guarantee is a free meal

But you know us, we will do anything to let you have a leg up on us :)

For your enjoying pleasure when slowly and playfully rubbing that swollen belly(so-called six pack) we provide you something better than red wine or hot chocolate!!

Visit our customer inspired bar where you can mix your hot chocolate/coffee with our famous and most revered and world famous a-rod balls cappucinoed... and you can also mix and match the the flavor with our very new(only available to yamkee fans) itchy azz salty as ssphew blend of arabian coffe !! Hurry and make your reservations.

Thanks for your bussiness, and we hope to see your loyal patronage at all times :)

Thenx, bosox management :D

P.S Mkae your early reservations for easter !!

I'm sorry lady, this is not the/or had been TGIF chain of restaurants..Got a reservation

:confused:

you might wanna check out "The Yamkees House Of Buyouts"

I'm sure they are hiring :tongue:

It's a diner, lol.. since when do I need a reservation at a diner? :laugh:

Originally posted by Codica3

It's a diner, lol.. since when do I need a reservation at a diner? :laugh:

Diner Schminer... we only serve the best ! We at Yamkee House of Eatery thrive to impress our loyal cutomers.. we provide dishes that the rest cant afford ! we are admired, we are revered, we are hated, but in all sense, we strive to piss off our competition..not because they can come up with a better recipe, but, coz we can buy/run them outta bizzness !! No one can provide a more excuriciating meal..but still taste like friggin cavair.

P.S Gatecrashers will have their homes bought and sold, their jobs/careers will be bankrupted and naysayers will be reduced to welfrae status! We at yamkee house of buyouts will not be intimidated :D

Originally posted by Codica3

Wait.. when did it become the Bosox House of Eatery? I thought this was the Yamkee Diner? :confused:

well, excuse me.... at the heat of the moment, I didnt reread the post before i sent it. so. i fixed it :tongue:

p.s... could you put in a good word for me to georgieboy and see if he could pay for my proof reader ? anything would be greatly appreciated :)

*~Bought New ShortStops Lately??~*

well, excuse me.... at the heat of the moment, I didnt reread the post before i sent it. so. i fixed it :tongue:

p.s... could you put in a good word for me to georgieboy and see if he could pay for my proof reader ? anything would be greatly appreciated :)

*~Bought New ShortStops Lately??~*

If your improved writing will help Georgie win, I'm sure he'll be willing and able to provide you with one, at any cost. :aright:

P.S. We didn't buy a new shortstop, we bought a new 3rd baseman, GET IT RIGHT! :tongue: