Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hard trance at ultra?

geob69

Originally posted by djcarlosf

he will not be missed :laugh:

So much agreed... Acosta is SOOOOOO OVER!!!:lol3: :lol3:

PUH-LEASE get over him we all wish he would be the DJ that he used to be but um.... that's never gonna happen. He used to have the golden touch,now i think it's the shitty touch......Everything that man touches turns to SHIT!

Originally posted by verysexynaty

So much agreed... Acosta is SOOOOOO OVER!!!:lol3: :lol3:

PUH-LEASE get over him we all wish he would be the DJ that he used to be but um.... that's never gonna happen. He used to have the golden touch,now i think it's the shitty touch......Everything that man touches turns to SHIT!

dont know about all that...but his personality kills everything. if he were modest and a nice guy, even though id still really dislike his music, id still respect him.

Originally posted by coltrane23

What happened last year?

After making many people wait for him he did what was in his nature to do....DISSAPOINT!!! He wined like a little BEYOTCH and didn't spin cause some stick was up his ass... i'm sure his P.R. will say that ULTRA did not meet the requirements or standards that were officially spoken but the truth is if your a DJ and you love music and making people happy... you do it cause they're out there waiting for you... not cause your on some fuckin pedestool in your mind and things aren't GOING YOUR WAY....W/E He's aother fuck who only cares about the spotlight and the bling..... not the music..........FUCK THAT:mad: :blown:

Originally posted by djcarlosf

dont know about all that...but his personality kills everything. if he were modest and a nice guy, even though id still really dislike his music, id still respect him.

Sorry if i went overboard..... but i agree with you totally....people that don't forget who they are and came from go far...