Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...ugh!!!!!...real World

misk

yeah cameran is a lil annoying but not nearly as bad as ja... i didn't mind him so much but in this episode his speculating and gossiping about everybody else drove me crazy... he seems pretty dull so it seems like he looks to other peoples drama for entertainment... fucking obnoxious...

oh and frankie... girlfriend really needs to control herself a lil better when she's drinking... and FYI, i think getting drunk and having sex with somebody DOES qualify as cheating... just b/c you were too smashed and flirty to say no doesn't mean the intention wasn't there...

Originally posted by mssabina

yeah cameran is a lil annoying but not nearly as bad as ja... i didn't mind him so much but in this episode his speculating and gossiping about everybody else drove me crazy... he seems pretty dull so it seems like he looks to other peoples drama for entertainment... fucking obnoxious...

Word. I wanna fight this kid, although he is probably too ghetto for me to take.

Originally posted by Ronin

Word. I wanna fight this kid, although he is probably too ghetto for me to take.

..he doesn't strike me as too rough.........i am pretty sure i could kick his ass..........

...who cares......i love brad.......i have 2 rules....1st rule:: DONT TOUCH ME.....2nd rule:: DONT TOUCH ME! ......haha.......he is great...........

Originally posted by misk

..he doesn't strike me as too rough.........i am pretty sure i could kick his ass..........

...who cares......i love brad.......i have 2 rules....1st rule::DONT TOUCH ME.....2nd rule::DONT TOUCH ME! ......haha.......he is great...........

haha u can have brad... i'll take randy... YUM!

Originally posted by mssabina

yea...ja is a little bitch..."i am a bootyologist"...nigga please...u aint talked to one girl since u got there...all u do is start trouble because u cant keep yo mouth shut...

Robin and Frankie are fucking pathetic! When I caught the first episode, I thought this season was going to be a good one because it seemed like some of the people in the house were good people. What a mistake! Robin is pathetic, whining crying cursing and yelling at Randy? 'cuz he fucked her, that I gave you my heart bullshit, lol. I am glad that bitch went to jail, she should keep her hands to herself and her mouth shut. Her tits are the only thing worthy about her.

And then Frankie, crying because her boyfriend wants to break up with her. She is a joke, trying to justify cheating on her boyfriend because she was drunk and doesnt even remember if she cheated on him or not. Within the next few episodes, she'll be tonguing that new dood she is hanging out with.

Sorry girls but Cameron is a lil hottie, too young but a trophy. Ja is decent guy, no one in the house wants to give him any love. I'd be chilling with the Asian girl, she is the only normal one. Brad is like look at me, I'm cool and on MTV.

i like randy... i didn't like him at first cause i thought he was one of those really stuck up artsy guys who think they're great but really not, but he turned out to be very chill.

Frankie just needs to get a life, i can't believe she said that if you're drunk and sleep with someone else its not cheating!!!!!

I think the asian's girl name is Jamie, getting the same treatment as Brynn from LV, after that fork accident she was barely shown.

jamie needs to fucking do something interesting...actually she just needs to do ANYTHING AT ALL....she hasnt said a fucking word.

i like Ja...he's funny cuz all he does is sit around sober and watch all the others get drunk and talk shit about how dumb they act:laugh: he does need to work on getting a piece of ass though.

FRANKIE- dont even get me started on this distaster.

randy & brad are hilarious and always drunk. no complaints.

robin- i like her minus her lil' I HOPE YOU DIE bullshit last week. that was stupid.