Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...ugh!!!!!...real World

misk

I just saw 2 episodes last night (sorry I'm a little behind)....

Robyn is soooooo pathetic, I can't stand her.... she is a total loser... i wish she'd just go away:laugh:

Randy is okay looking - in that sweet, innocent kinda way.... but I swear he was rolling balls at the club (the episode when robyn got all pissed at him)... he looked beyond fucked up that night.

Cameron is hotttttttttttttt but ughhhhh grow up girl!!!

JA - he annoys the hell outta me....

Frankie - needs to get a life and learn how to drink.

Jamie - eh who? She doesn't speak. Try sign language.

Brad - I love watching him... he cracks me up... he's probably the only reason WHY i even bother with the san diego RW.....

Do they have a Real World for us old people?? And don't these people work? All they do is drink 40' ozs and party?? Must be nice:laugh:

Originally posted by fkornre

yea...ja is a little bitch..."i am a bootyologist"...nigga please...u aint talked to one girl since u got there...all u do is start trouble because u cant keep yo mouth shut...

where are the rules that say you have to talk to a girl on the show or try to get involved...he's probably the smartest one of the bunch by not going out and getting smashed all the time and trying to hook up with people

i dont see him "starting trouble" either. he is just pretty much going with the obvious and stating the obvious about everything

him and the asian chick are the smart ones...just kinda hanging out all the time and observing and not getting involved

it was pretty cool of ja to step up to the plate when those 2 went to jail

I can't believe people aren't bitching out that big, tittie cunt...Robin!

I hope all you girls take a good look at her and realize how fucking insane each and every one of you are once we start giving you the dick!

Everyone keeps saying that the cute blond should grow up but isn't she only like 19 or something? And even she handled that situation where she was jealous of Brad hooking up better than Robin when what's his name was dancing with some chick.

I don't know about that whole pulling brad into the bathroom scene though...if I was him I would have raped her.

THAT'S WHATS UP!

Originally posted by youarehot99

where are the rules that say you have to talk to a girl on the show or try to get involved...he's probably the smartest one of the bunch by not going out and getting smashed all the time and trying to hook up with people

i dont see him "starting trouble" either. he is just pretty much going with the obvious and stating the obvious about everything

him and the asian chick are the smart ones...just kinda hanging out all the time and observing and not getting involved

it was pretty cool of ja to step up to the plate when those 2 went to jail

...yea....to be quite honest .....ja doesnt bother me either......like u said.........STATING THE OBVIOUS....maybe some people can see it as a kNOW IT ALL...or gossip etc etc.......but yea.......there is a shitload of truth in all that comes out of his mouth...

...and FIRST episode....still holds a lot of weight with me....when he was there cleaning frankies puke and shit ...making sure she didnt DIE....that says a lot ...

cameron is hot ...... ja is a pussy oreo cookie.... robin is a drama queen w/ huge tits who which i would like to titty fuck .... the lil chinese girl is cute , i wanna fuck her innocent ass !!! they are always drinkin 40s ..... that's all i have to say about that .... who think i should be on the next Real World !!!! ... I DO !!!

:shades2: :shades2: :shades2:

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Originally posted by misk

...yea....to be quite honest .....ja doesnt bother me either......like u said.........STATING THE OBVIOUS....maybe some people can see it as a kNOW IT ALL...or gossip etc etc.......but yea.......there is a shitload of truth in all that comes out of his mouth...

...and FIRST episode....still holds a lot of weight with me....when he was there cleaning frankies puke and shit ...making sure she didnt DIE....that says a lot ...

Very true.... the 1st episode does state a lot about his character...

Good point misk :D