Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The top ten clubs in the U.S.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by someclown

I was chillin' at Circa last night with the usual peeps and a discussion about the hottest clubs in the U.S. came up. Here is (after some heated discussion) the top ten list (feel free to agree or disagree):

1. Circa, Rochelle Park, NJ-what else would be #1? It has the best food, the strongest drinks, the best crowd, vibe, and bartenders (thanks George and Marco!) of anywhere in the United States. :D

2. Crobar, NYC-beautiful club, good DJ's, friendly atmosphere

3. Space, Miami- unreal if you haven't been there.

4. Merge, Seaside Heights, NJ- Richie Rydell and the Merge/Metro/Circa family-DOWN THE SHORE!!!! :D

5. Temptations, Seaside Heights, NJ- Denny Tsettos and vibe, enough said!!!

6. Avalon, Boston-nice club, great DJ's

7. Arc, NYC-Danny T on Friday's, superstar DJ's on Saturdays. So sad to see it go. :(

8. Joey's in Clifton-If you've been there on a Sunday (or Friday for that matter), you'd understand. ;)

9. Roxy, Boston- sick looking club, good vibe.

10. Spirit, NYC-DJ Boris ripping it up in the main room, so much potential!!!!

looks more like top 10 clubs on the East Coast :D :D

I do agree that Morillo needed more time to do his thing.

But in the time he was given he really played well. Not Amazing but a great set none the less it was good. An "OK" Set from Erick is

I kinda like Listening to Erick in a small room Cause you can watch him work as well as listen. More of an intimate thing, hes closer to the crowd and he gets really into it. Fun to watch a DJ that enjoys what he does so much.

I was chillin' at Circa last night with the usual peeps and a discussion about the hottest clubs in the U.S. came up. Here is (after some heated discussion) the top ten list (feel free to agree or disagree):

1. Circa, Rochelle Park, NJ-what else would be #1? It has the best food, the strongest drinks, the best crowd, vibe, and bartenders (thanks George and Marco!) of anywhere in the United States. :D

4. Merge, Seaside Heights, NJ- Richie Rydell and the Merge/Metro/Circa family-DOWN THE SHORE!!!! :D

7. Arc, NYC-Danny T on Friday's, superstar DJ's on Saturdays. So sad to see it go. :(

8. Joey's in Clifton-If you've been there on a Sunday (or Friday for that matter), you'd understand. ;)

CIRCA IS NOT A FUCKEN CLUB.

THEY DONT HAVE A REAL DJ

THEY DONT HAVE LIGHTS.

THEY DONT HAVE A CLUB SOUND SYSTEM

this is for the retard that said best clubs in the US how can u have about five from NJ then mmmm guess u dont get out much how about just saying best clubs in the east coast cause not one was mention from the west buttttttt then again i guess the west coast isnt part of the US lol.....plus u are comparing these clubs that hold 400 people compared to clubs that hold about 2000 for instance boston clubs i been there plenty of times and its insane like a classier NYC sooooooooooo when u post threads be specific RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD if u said east coast i probably wont write this but then again probably would...

Originally posted by njclubheadnj

this is for the retard that said best clubs in the US how can u have about five from NJ then mmmm guess u dont get out much how about just saying best clubs in the east coast cause not one was mention from the west buttttttt then again i guess the west coast isnt part of the US lol.....plus u are comparing these clubs that hold 400 people compared to clubs that hold about 2000 for instance boston clubs i been there plenty of times and its insane like a classier NYC sooooooooooo when u post threads be specific RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD if u said east coast i probably wont write this but then again probably would...

Notice, dickhead, I did happen to mention Avalon and Roxy in Boston. ;)

Be Yourself seemed to have one best party in the US and is up against Giant and 2-3 others for the Dancestar awards......some of these clubs are fun places to chill but credit is given to some places of better calibur......it's cool to respect others opinions but you would have to experience the other so called "great" venues to create any list of real credibility

These are the top TEN clubs in the US? :laugh: Circa is NOT a club.

Merge, Tempts, Joeys :confused:

And this is a U.S. list? :rolleyes:

You really have to lay off the pipe :bong: