Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies...........

FlipsSOE

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

has a guy u were hooking up with ever have such a big dick that u refused to suck it?? did it intimidate u, or scare u?? what happened??

There was one guy that I dated that was a lil intimidating, and yeah it was a lil scary, especially cause it was the first guy I had ever gone down on. And it just happened to be a dude with a huge cock. But it was good practice at least ,so then I knew I could do it correctly even with a guy that was huge.

Eh.... The way I see it, if it's REALLY big.. I prefer going down on it... because there's no way it's going in my ass.... and I want to keep my little pussy tight... so I prefer oral on a big one...

But truthfully, what do most of you guys conisder big??? I mean Holmes said he was 12, but I read an interview with a girlfriend or wife or something who said he only measured 10.... so boys, please, when you're online trying to pick up a girl... don't say you have a 10 inch dick... you'll only sound like a total ass clown..

Annabelle

phonekitten.com

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phonekitten

You have to have a patient partner.... and lots of lube... he has to use his finger first... and you have to rub your clit like crazyyyyy while he's stroking in... otherwise it's gonna hurt for you.. and he's gonna love it... .and it's gonna suck..

mmm thats hot

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xlr8ted

Its so funny that there are 2 guys behind these screen names talking like they're women, they're not fooling anyone but themesleves.

what makes you say that?

Originally posted by ou812

How did this go from dick size to taking it in the ass. I think phonekitten's got the same problem most of the Miami board has.

you just have a gay complex ... in reality you wanna take the meat puppet in thae ass you are just too scared anyone will find out .. personally ... im a str8 up guy and id try anything my woman wants to do except any gay shit involving me ... but if she wants to experiment with me ... its all good .. and i dont think it will make me gay ... if it did ... id of been suckin cock like you behind closed doors a long time ago ... but nope !! STRICTLY WOMEN 4 ME MY FRIEND :cool: :cool: and anyone who knows me knows that all to well :cool:

heh, I'm guessing the guys that complain about anal sex are the ones that are too quick to the "shoot"... and can't take the couple minutes of pussy pounding that are required before you go for the ass..lol

that or the last time they played with their hairbrush they liked it a bit too much, lol

Originally posted by phonekitten

I'm saying that 10 is around the biggest out there...... Even Lexington Steel uses camera angles and tricks...

I prefer 6.5-7 for anal...

10 the biggest out there?? r u kidding me?? so what r u trying to say?? lexington steele is only 7-8 inches?? if hes 8, i'm 15 inches. :hat: theres only so much camera tricks and what not can do for u.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

10 the biggest out there?? r u kidding me?? so what r u trying to say?? lexington steele is only 7-8 inches?? if hes 8, i'm 15 inches. :hat: theres only so much camera tricks and what not can do for u.

Are you trying to say that your pecker is twice the size of Lexington Steele's.

A) I feel sorry for whomever you are banging.

B) Bullshit.