18 members have voted

1. 1. Funniest

• njstacked2
    • notallthere444
    • roddigga
    • calebb
    • badassmafukka

Originally posted by Mystify22

Caleb, Rod, and Stacked....they're allfunny in diff. ways....

Caleb is just so random

I love Rod's posts bc he has so much emotion in them!

Stacked bc he has a very sarcastic, dry sense of humor

.....way to go on voting for over 50% of the nominees..WHO IS THE MOST DECISIVE cp member.......MY GIRL MYST!!!!!:tongue::D

Dear HAMMERS,

I do not post much anymore...because people cannot relate to my sense of humor...I am honored almost as much as a VIP Card Holder To Platinum in New Brunswick!!! Bwahahahahahaha!

Just like Patrick Bateman once said..."I am just trying to fit in" Bwahahaha In all seriousness...I pretty much run shit....always have and always will....got me? Similar to how Rage Against The Machine...once sang..."I say jump ...you say how high"...If there is one thing that The Stacked can teach you pathetic fucks...it is.....all about "Eye Contact" ...That is the difference between the Stacked and the other 95% of Club Planet (whatever that means) I have MASTERED the EYE CONTACT...90% of the people reading this will glance at my bible like text and have no clue what I am getting at...the other 5% ....simply cannot read....and the last 5%...well they are my friends and they know exactly what I am all about....and they too have MASTERED the EYE CONTACT....So with this said...I cannot wait to see you hammers in South Beach and give you all '97 Style High School Football Wedgies....

-The Stacked

Originally posted by Mystify22

Caleb, Rod, and Stacked....they're allfunny in diff. ways....

Caleb is just so random

I love Rod's posts bc he has so much emotion in them!

Stacked bc he has a very sarcastic, dry sense of humor

What did I say about posting? ...Rod...we may need to put her with the "other lunch table"....You know the one I used to throw food at...This is so C Team of you....5 posts a day....MAX. Got me?

Originally posted by someclown

No offense to anyone, but every single post-whore from the Boston board is funnier than everyone mentioned. Those guys keep me entertained constantly.

I think they can be funny at times. they are mockers. mocking anything is usually very funny

Originally posted by njstacked2

What did I say about posting? ...Rod...we may need to put her with the "other lunch table"....You know the one I used to throw food at...This is so C Team of you....5 posts a day....MAX. Got me?

Actually though, of the guys on the poll, they're all pretty funny. Calebb likes to rip on people too, and that is always good entertainment. Stacked and Rod have almost the same sense of humor, which is pretty good. Notallthere says random shit, which 75% of the time starts great drama. Billy is funny in a different way, which is someone who's funny without going overboard in trying.

Also, Deelite is probably the funniest girl member. She can make fun of people with the best of them. Jonyquest is funny in a different way. Hero47 (fron the drug board) is pretty crazy, You have to read his posts to understand why. Lastly, Jaysea is the funniest NY member. He is such a drama queen.

Christ, do ya think I spend a little too much time on CP? Maybe I should worry about my job for a little...

No offense to anyone, but every single post-whore from the Boston board is funnier than everyone mentioned. Those guys keep me entertained constantly.

I agree 100% except for that psycho guy xlr8ted...he gives me the creeps when he always talks about killing and beating women

:worry:

I don't know. I usually see them just laughing amongst themselves. It usually starts with xlr8ted posting something, then stymie will post a laughing icon, and then kaydup follows suit....It's like they have it planned

Originally posted by dilip

I don't know. I usually see them just laughing amongst themselves. It usually starts with xlr8ted posting something, then stymie will post a laughing icon, and then kaydup follows suit....It's like they have it planned

nothing planned.

were just more funny and more smatah than you.

Originally posted by dilip

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe there all really just one person using three different identities

:shaky: