Clubplanet Nightlife Community

War of the Worlds...TEMPS vs MERGE...TSETTOS vs RYDELL!

ml2k3

Originally posted by Crackorn

I would never go to a place that served booze in plastic cups. In fact, i make it a point to call ahead to find out the quality of glassware that my cocktails will be served in. I will only show up if the finest quality lead crystal is used, no matter what the line up may be.

Fabric in UK served booze in plastic cups

so did ministry of sound

so did turnmills

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jrzcluba

sounds like a good warmup for JP that nite --- now a sick event would be putting them both together at XS on 4th of July:D

Fuck that.... XS is just awful.

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS IS NO BIG DEAL.... I will bet the bank you will all be there.....

I would never go to a place that served booze in plastic cups. In fact, i make it a point to call ahead to find out the quality of glassware that my cocktails will be served in. I will only show up if the finest quality lead crystal is used, no matter what the line up may be.

sg does not serve drinks in plastic cups fyi

Originally posted by satan

Ill drink your fucking bar dry if I ever meet you.... you'll be fucking scared of the wrath!!! So many posers on here... I just fucking drink and put all these fools in their places.....

hmmmmm could it be........SATAN?

-church lady

no offense guys this sucks. the clash of the 2 ex residents. both these guys are good but played out already like kelly said we can hear them most of the time. good idea but not as big as i expected from george and crew. well either way or another people will be there.

I guess your "bon jovi" remix is more exciting?:rolleyes:

I guess your night at Carussos(or whats left of that night) is more exciting?:rolleyes: (no offense)

WAIT, if it was djryan morales,denny and richie .........it would be siiick?

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

But let me guess, when denny is at South Park, it is a big event cause KellyS badass works there?(no offense badass).ARE U FOR REAL?

Seems like some hidden agenda here.What else is new on "PROMOTOR PLANET"So be it.

Why in your response do you start off with "this sucks" and then 3 sentenses later you state "it is a good idea"?????. I am little surprised at you Ryan.Ill be sure to let denny and richie know that dj ryan morales thinks they are "PLAYED OUT".:rolleyes:

tHANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.

Originally posted by ml2k3

I guess your night at Carussos(or whats left of that night) is more exciting?:rolleyes: (no offense)

But let me guess, when denny is at South Park, it is a big event cause KellyS badass works there?(no offense badass).ARE U FOR REAL?

Seems like some hidden agenda here.What else is new on "PROMOTOR PLANET"So be it.

Why in your response do you start off with "this sucks" and then 3 sentenses later you state "it is a good idea"?????. I am little surprised at you Ryan.Ill be sure to let denny and richie know that dj ryan morales thinks they are "PLAYED OUT".:rolleyes:

tHANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.

ASSSSSS---ripppeddddddd.

Hello My name is ML2K3 and this is your ASS I just served to you on a silver platter...

Only mistake was building this up to be something incredible, and keeping it under wraps w/o telling anyone. If you busted this out just like any other night, I bet the respones would be 100% different.... Teasing people for so long can only make thier minds race on who it could be, and the more they wonder, the bigger the artist better be. To find out its two dj's that most people see all summer, def was a let down.

I hear what you are saying xlr8ted, that why i said it would be the biggest event possible NOW, because of the turnout it would have......that what makes a night siiiick, the excitment, the crowd, all the right people coming out at one time. If you havnt noticed there has been kind of a lull in nightlife as of late and this will be a night , i believe, that will be a major kickstart into the excitment that we are all looking this winter.I understand your point.

Hopefully we will announcing a Jonathan date sooon;)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Only mistake was building this up to be something incredible, and keeping it under wraps w/o telling anyone. If you busted this out just like any other night, I bet the respones would be 100% different.... Teasing people for so long can only make thier minds race on who it could be, and the more they wonder, the bigger the artist better be. To find out its two dj's that most people see all summer, def was a let down.

For years people have compared Denny and Richie saying it was a battle of Merge vs. Tempts...so Finally you take Jersey's top 2 DJ's and put them in the same room going back and forth and NOW everyone downplays it like its no big thing.

You give the people what they ask for and you get shit on..when you dont give them what they want youre the asshole.

Originally posted by kostaP

For years people have compared Denny and Richie saying it was a battle of Merge vs. Tempts...so Finally you take Jersey's top 2 DJ's and put them in the same room going back and forth and NOW everyone downplays it like its no big thing.

You give the people what they ask for and you get shit on..when you dont give them what they want youre the asshole.

Like you've said in some posts, you can't live in the past, and some, if not most of the people that have asked for this, are done w/ the scene or not in it as much. Imagine if you posted this 2-3 years ago, this board would have been flooded w/ postive responses..

tHANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.

I wont take offense to any of that george but i was expecting something more exciting. thats all i really wanted to say but hey a good party is a good party we just need something new in area. tired of all the same stuff including carusos u know. Its jersey i know but we need to go back and do things like we used to when it was all fun!

The funny part is KELLYS hates House music

She will never ever say South Park is sickkkkkkkkkkkk

But you put Funk Master Flex in SG (because I believe Kelly is 1/2 Black)

Then thats SICKKKKKKKk to her

But whereever I work is SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

George remember we worked at LKatitude for the Shady Russians now that was sickkkkkkkkkkk

Originally posted by badassmafuka

The funny part is KELLYS hates House music

She will never ever say South Park is sickkkkkkkkkkkk

But you put Funk Master Flex in SG (because I believe Kelly is 1/2 Black)

Then thats SICKKKKKKKk to her

But whereever I work is SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

George remember we worked at LKatitude for the Shady Russians now that was sickkkkkkkkkkk

Hahahaha

He kicks himself in the ass now...actually he told a friend of ours we had the best crowd and we were the best team there and basically kissing our asses.

HE Wants us back...hes covering expenses if we do go back.... Billy what are you getting nowadays $300 a night?;)

Cool.

I think everyone should stop saying this is "jersey". IMO, nyc sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone name a good ,consistent party in the city?For christ sake, dt @arc, the "supposed" best dj in the wourld cant draw 300 people ...thats a fact, dont let anyone say different. Arc is closing cause week after week is a ghost town, but, "HES KEEPIN IT REAL!!!!!". Well they in nyc can "keep it real" while no one has a job.

i LOVE JERSEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT CHICKS, GOOD MUSIC.iT AINT AS BAD AS SOME OF YOU GUYS THINK.

WAR OF THE WORLDS:DENNY VS RICHIE TEMPTS VS MERGE

"THE SUMMER WARM UP"

@THE SOUNDGARDEN

SATURDAY MARCH 13TH

DOORS OPEN 8PM

ITS GONNA BE INSAAAAANE!:D