enjoys drinking beer

doesn't mind me leaving socks around

not insecure

doesn't pile on pounds of makeup

must enjoy giving head

has the decency to not shit in front of me

no fake tits, nails, or tan

likes having her ass eaten

im guessing u want a girl that will give u head, just a guess, am i right??? :idea:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

hmmm

must enjoy giving head

ok with occassional anal

into bondage

likes role-playing

will go out and find us girls

c, but d chest preferred

must have an iq above 100

must enjoy giving head

not into clubbing

not into drugs

enjoys good books

watches the history channel

must enjoy giving head

watches HBO sunday nights

allows me to watch sports

can shop in under an hour

is good and consistent about shaving

likes going to the gym

has a job and her own money

knows how to save money

must enjoy giving head

family oriented preffered

not have 1000 issues

enjoys drinking beer

doesn't mind me leaving socks around

not insecure

doesn't pile on pounds of makeup

must enjoy giving head

has the decency to not shit in front of me

no fake tits, nails, or tan

likes having her ass eaten

Bingo, right on the money

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

list everythig u have always wanted in the opposite, or same sex, what is ur deffinition of the perfect companion, i know this is ghey, but im bored, and couldnt think of anything else. :D

PERSONALITY~! is the #1 ingredient... sense of humour, being able to tell a joke and laugh at one... intelligence, manners, proper hygiene, nice teeth, share similar intrests, hasnt "done everything" and is still willing to experiment, travel, and explore... dress well for any occassion...(dont have to be a fashionista but atleast be up to snuff on the trends or be able to dress classy for formal events, and youre even sexier when youre dressed down in sweats and not all done up) has to have a beautiful face, afterall youre not going to spend all the time in the bedroom, but you will be spending a lot of time looking at each other... stable, not just financially but mentally, physically, and emotionally... a shot in the dark but no baggage or as lil as possible... open minded to all types of music, not just the latest eminem or fifty joint... willing to do more than just club club club on the weekends, or barhop, just a night in sometimes or a chill night out... drug-free (not all the time, but atleast not outside of parties or social gatherings... its cool to have a puff or drag here and there or even bump if thats your thing but its another thing to be strung out or have to drink, smoke, snort after work every night...) not a television monger, or channel surfer... well read... able to discuss current events, or even her day at work... have some personal experience out of relationships, cant start a life with someone if you havent lived yours yet... have some intrests that we dont share, so we can learn from each other... caring, thoughtful, and genuine...

[eastern-european_accent on]oh i almost forgot must not have a history of mental retardation, must have one year plow experience and have a body tight like a mans anus~![/eastern-european_accent off]

Originally posted by dgmodel

PERSONALITY~! is the #1 ingredient... sense of humour, being able to tell a joke and laugh at one... intelligence, manners, proper hygiene, nice teeth, share similar intrests, hasnt "done everything" and is still willing to experiment, travel, and explore... dress well for any occassion...(dont have to be a fashionista but atleast be up to snuff on the trends or be able to dress classy for formal events, and youre even sexier when youre dressed down in sweats and not all done up) has to have a beautiful face, afterall youre not going to spend all the time in the bedroom, but you will be spending a lot of time looking at each other... stable, not just financially but mentally, physically, and emotionally... a shot in the dark but no baggage or as lil as possible... open minded to all types of music, not just the latest eminem or fifty joint... willing to do more than just club club club on the weekends, or barhop, just a night in sometimes or a chill night out... drug-free (not all the time, but atleast not outside of parties or social gatherings... its cool to have a puff or drag here and there or even bump if thats your thing but its another thing to be strung out or have to drink, smoke, snort after work every night...) not a television monger, or channel surfer... well read... able to discuss current events, or even her day at work... have some personal experience out of relationships, cant start a life with someone if you havent lived yours yet... have some intrests that we dont share, so we can learn from each other... caring, thoughtful, and genuine...

[eastern-european_accent on]oh i almost forgot must not have a history of mental retardation, must have one year plow experience and have a body tight like a mans anus~![/eastern-european_accent off]

aww thats so sweet :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

Borat RULES!!!

Why you touch me so much?