Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the nybeauty appreciation thread

bullseye

Originally posted by nybeauty

LOL, i HIGHLY doubt that! only u heffas are the only ones who dont like moi :rolleyes:

You want to talk about Heffas take a look in the mirror. Not only are you busted but you also need a deep cleanser for that oily skin of yours. As for your nose... hmm only an operation can fix that mess

haha.jpg

Originally posted by innocentbadgrl

You want to talk about Heffas take a look in the mirror. Not only are you busted but you also need a deep cleanser for that oily skin of yours. As for your nose... hmm only an operation can fix that mess

haha.jpg

its so funny how u took the time to even go to another board n look up my pic :rolleyes:

i in the other hand have no time to look for ur stupid pix that u have on this board esp the one where ur on jq's bed, i think your pix speak for themselves for being a HEFFA

Originally posted by nybeauty

its so funny how u took the time to even go to another board n look up my pic :rolleyes:

i in the other hand have no time to look for ur stupid pix that u have on this board esp the one where ur on jq's bed, i think your pix speak for themselves for being a HEFFA

haha.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I guess I have to repeat myself :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by smokesum

nybeauty and innocent are both beautiful girls....

only busted one on this thread is djjonstepehen

kid cant even get laid on a trip with 17 girls.....

you are seriously the saddest person period

how do you hate on someone who goes on a trip to vegas with 17 girls and two other guys? you could only get that in your wildest wet dreams

what you're forgetting about the trip is that the three oh us got picked up by two girls waiting in line at Ra that we hung out with instead. one night they paid for all our drinks inside the club, paid for the alcohol we brought back to our room, brought us to the strip club and paid for the ride down there (lapdances we had to cover), paid for our drinks at the strip club, and brought us back to their hotel room when we left at 7 in the morning.........got pics to prove it too. the girls we met were party girls from Arizona that spoke greek fluently:drool:

amazing you know so much about my personal life. been doing your research I see. point blank....your a hater

hate on me cause your fat ass cant get laid with a hundred dollar bill in the red light district

oh, and btw.....YOU'RE A PUSSY

Originally posted by djjonstephen

you are seriously the saddest person period

how do you hate on someone who goes on a trip to vegas with 17 girls and two other guys? you could only get that in your wildest wet dreams

what you're forgetting about the trip is that the three oh us got picked up by two girls waiting in line at Ra that we hung out with instead. one night they paid for all our drinks inside the club, paid for the alcohol we brought back to our room, brought us to the strip club and paid for the ride down there (lapdances we had to cover), paid for our drinks at the strip club, and brought us back to their hotel room when we left at 7 in the morning.........got pics to prove it too. the girls we met were party girls from Arizona that spoke greek fluently:drool:

amazing you know so much about my personal life. been doing your research I see. point blank....your a hater

hate on me cause your fat ass cant get laid with a hundred dollar bill in the red light district

oh, and btw.....YOU'RE A PUSSY

my arent we defensive....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you da man jon..you da man :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

haha.jpg

...umm...She isn't busted by any means...just my .02...

haha.jpg

you were doing so well with all the trash talking but now you got...

:lame: