Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the nybeauty appreciation thread

bullseye

LOL!!! this thread is gettin pretty lame as to my response i would like to say plz stop stalking me :shake:

as for u n ur "posse" all u douche lame fks can go fk urself

thx for everyone's compliments :D

at least i dont have people sayin im a whore by people who know me very well

as for jon i wouldnt make any remarks cuz ur not good lookin period! seriuosly u need surgery done to ur whole face

n for ghhhhhhost, gr8 sn :aright: it fits u well, i recommend hollywood tanning n a seriuos makeover....hmm maybe extreme makeover can help ya :idea:

ok im done, this is gettin :lame::rolleyes:

Originally posted by nybeauty

LOL!!! this thread is gettin pretty lame as to my response i would like to say plz stop stalking me :shake:

as for jon i wouldnt make any remarks cuz ur not good lookin period! seriuosly u need surgery done to ur whole face

n for ghhhhhhost, gr8 sn :aright: it fits u well, i recommend hollywood tanning n a seriuos makeover....hmm maybe extreme makeover can help ya :idea:

ok im done, this is gettin :lame: :rolleyes:

OH SHIT SERGE!!!!!

Surgery and a makeover.......I think I'm gonna cry now:laugh:

ok im done, this is gettin :lame: :rolleyes:

naughtybabe is not a whore at all

and jonstephen needs a lot more than surgery with that ass of a face...

here ya go jon...

0762406313.gif

ive been told otherwise but i really dont give a shit

djjonstephen

VIP Lobby

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hottiiieeeeeeee

I need a vacation again

this kid is a chump..look at him

Originally posted by smokesum

djjonstephen

VIP Lobby

quote:

this is me

hottiiieeeeeeee

I need a vacation again

this kid is a chump..look at him

:laugh:i forgot all about that

Originally posted by djjonstephen

dont flatter yourself sugarpuff, I was just being nice

truth is your gonzo nose shadows those pits on your face you call cheeks.....I wouldnt fuck you with smokesum's dick

more like dont flatter urself w/ tryin to use smokesum's dick! i dont need ur ass chin to be nice to moi, i dont need u to kiss my ass :aright:

:rolleyes:

i seriously hope ur not talkin about my wardrobe...i think one of my ties costs as much as ur darling little outfit in that pic...the immitation gore-tex fleece vest...coupled with ur broke ass long sleeve t shirt gives off a "corona queens hood-rat-chic" sorta feel..but then again maybe thats what ur goin for

as for my skin color..yes its hard being melanin challenged...especially in this world where "beauty's" like u with noses that rival Scottie Pippen's dole out fashion/aesthetic advice...

ur a 27 yr old WOMAN who acts like a 7 yr old child....Ms.Editor...please cut the act out...cause anyone with half a gram of brain matter is tired of ur shit...

dont flatter yourself sugarpuff, I was just being nice

truth is your gonzo nose shadows those pits on your face you call cheeks.....I wouldnt fuck you with smokesum's dick

just being nice..by calling someone a "hotieeeeeeeeeee"

:rolleyes:

kid even gets played on messageboards...

now i see why you get no ass

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i seriously hope ur not talkin about my wardrobe...i think one of my ties costs as much as ur darling little outfit in that pic...the immitation gore-tex fleece vest...coupled with ur broke ass long sleeve t shirt gives off a "corona queens hood-rat-chic" sorta feel..but then again maybe thats what ur goin for

as for my skin color..yes its hard being melanin challenged...especially in this world where "beauty's" like u with noses that rival Scottie Pippen's dole out fashion/aesthetic advice...

ur a 27 yr old WOMAN who acts like a 7 yr old child....Ms.Editor...please cut the act out...cause anyone with half a gram of brain matter is tired of ur shit...

lmfao!!!!!

and if I had half a care to give a shit about what this girl had to say, I'm sure I could mumble more than two lines. But....I dont so I'll just sit back and laugh my ass off at everyone diss the shit out of this twit

lol tryin to make fun of my clothes isn't gonna cut it mr. wanna be black

funny how both u guys thought i was hot or good lookin when i 1st started posting :rolleyes:

never thought these two morons were such lame people n fake and btw im not 27 u always seem to get everything wrong my word of advice is to shut up n get a life

lmfao!!!!!

and if I had half a care to give a shit about what this girl had to say, I'm sure I could mumble more than two lines. But....I dont so I'll just sit back and laugh my ass off at everyone diss the shit out of this twit

please dont kid yourself..if you really didnt care you wouldnt have replied 4 or 5 times already..stop tryin to be high & mighty all of a sudden...

truth of the matter...you went out of your way to compliment her on VIP... now she played you and you are changing your opinion of her...regardless..you still look like a dick..great job :aright:

lol tryin to make fun of my clothes isn't gonna cut it mr. wanna be black

funny how both u guys thought i was hot or good lookin when i 1st started posting :rolleyes:

never thought these two morons were such lame people n fake and btw im not 27 u always seem to get everything wrong my word of advice is to shut up n get a life

hey i wana be black but u wana be pretty...so i guess that makes us equals , no?

btw...find a post of where i said u were good looking..and i will never..ever...ever...ever rip u on this board again...Ante can help ya

i am not one of the drones of people who sweat u here... please find the post where i commented on ur looks

hey i wana be black but u wana be pretty...so i guess that makes us equals , no?

btw...find a post of where i said u were good looking..and i will never..ever...ever...ever rip u on this board again...Ante can help ya

i am not one of the drones of people who sweat u here... please find the post where i commented on ur looks

i dont have to try to be pretty cuz that i am but in the other hand have issues of tryin to be what ur not n will not be

i have no time nor patience to be lookin up threads n all the comments u had said to me was on IM

u r insane..and a flat out liar. the one IM convo we had was when i sent u my answers to that bump contest...our convo lasted 15 minutes...and it was basic small talk...

if i thought u were so friggin hot..y wouldnt i post it? people tell me i drool over mystify on the boards so its obvious i have no problem posting when i think someone is pretty...so again..y wouldnt i do it with ur pic?

ur dellusions of CP grandeur r getting so bad that u think everyone is on ur shit..negative

keep it real and peace out frontin ass ,

Ghhhhhhost aka wana-be-black-kid

u r insane..and a flat out liar. the one IM convo we had was when i sent u my answers to that bump contest...our convo lasted 15 minutes...and it was basic small talk...

if i thought u were so friggin hot..y wouldnt i post it? people tell me i drool over mystify on the boards so its obvious i have no problem posting when i think someone is pretty...so again..y wouldnt i do it with ur pic?

ur dellusions of CP grandeur r getting so bad that u think everyone is on ur shit..negative

keep it real and peace out frontin ass ,

Ghhhhhhost aka wana-be-black-kid

IM = AIM PM = CP

now where can i find IM's for dummies........