Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP meetup @ Black

Sorry for the late review.

First we would like to thank everyone that came out to XL this past Friday. We were at FULL capacity by 12 and the crowd didn't stop coming through. Big thanks to Estabon for setting the evening just right with his soul-full house and progressive set. By 12 lights were off and came on to Matt Mango and Estabon for their percussion set. Pounding their fists to the conga's and drums taking the night to a different level. Afterwards Unique came and took the night away with the best of hip hop, house, 80's, & Rock. Great set guys, great set !!! Over all of the night the ratio to for women was way over the men and the trend of this crowd simply amazed everyone. So glad to meet so many people from all the websites for their support. Also like to thank Shane and his crew from Parademg.com for interviewing and taking shots of the night. Be sure to catch pics and review @ www.parademg.com in the March issue of the opening night of B-Scene Fridays @ XL.

Originally posted by fouroneone

First we would like to thank everyone that came out to XL this past Friday. We were at FULL capacity by 12 and the crowd didn't stop coming through. Big thanks to Estabon for setting the evening just right with his soul-full house and progressive set. By 12 lights were off and came on to Matt Mango and Estabon for their percussion set. Pounding their fists to the conga's and drums taking the night to a different level. Afterwards Unique came and took the night away with the best of hip hop, house, 80's, & Rock. Great set guys, great set !!! Over all of the night the ratio to for women was way over the men and the trend of this crowd simply amazed everyone. So glad to meet so many people from all the websites for their support. Also like to thank Shane and his crew from Parademg.com for interviewing and taking shots of the night. Be sure to catch pics and review @ www.parademg.com in the March issue of the opening night of B-Scene Fridays @ XL.

Nice kid see ya there, call my cell.

I was thinking of making up nametags, what does everyone think?

Nice kid see ya there, call my cell.

I was thinking of making up nametags, what does everyone think?

Better late than never

***This is an auto-reply to all Circa posts, from "XLR8TED"***

Last night was insane, the women were hot and the drinks were flowing. Thanks to Georgie for all the strong drinks, nice seeing some old faces, and meeting some new ones. I'm so hungover right now, but it was well worth it. Music was insane, best i've ever heard, mixing was flawless and track selection was on point. Some songs that were dropped, "I like to move it", You don't apprciate me" and " The funeral". Can't wait till next Thurs, Friday and Saturday to be back at our home"!!!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

No for real, how we gonna know who's who?

Hi My name is "XLR8TED"....

Especially after doing 2 jugs of Yellow Label, we'll def need name tags.

I have seriously thought about this long and hard before...think about it... If we say we're going to meet at whatever bar, obviously there will be other non-CP (these people most likely are losers by the way) people there as well. Now am I suppose to just start going up to people asking them if there here for the CP meetup?

We need advice from someone who has been in this position before :confused:

For the guys:

boytag.gif

For the dolls:

girltag.gif

Listen people, we're wearing name tags, if ya don't like it, then don't meetup, simple as that...

I'm setting up a table for a sign in, you'll be issused a name tag, a free drink ticket and 1 double stacked e-bomb...

Can't wait, JP 4-LIFE