Clubplanet Nightlife Community

He played for almost 6 hours, and kept the crowd going nuts

Place was jam-packed, even with the side lounge sound system linked, for the crowd to spill into

Ton TB before, and Cor Fijneman after were both also great

also Sander Kleinenberg was on the terrace at the same time as Tiesto

lately, I have been very hit-or-miss with Tiesto... I thought his set @ Ultra was kinda lacking and was boring..... He defintely proved me wrong Sunday night -- WOW!!! Best Trance set I've ever heard of my life.. Reminded me of the greatness of some of the mix cds I have of him from 98/99/00 -- Such as the Live @ Energy 2000.. I hope someone managed to pull a recording of the set or at least a track listing -- There are a couple of IDs I would love to figure out what they were....

EVEN though the place was mobbed and you couldn't move, it was a phenomenal time..

OH -- As for Sander K, he didn't play on the Terrace while Tiesto was playing he played AFTER Tiesto in the morning.

At 1st I was kinda upset that the place was so packed but I forgot about it once he started playing, HE ROCKED THE HOUSE!

Sander also did a great job & I eventually managed to escape from the terrace by 10:30AM (I needed to get some rest for Lawler that evening)... :drunk::blank::screwy::drool:

agreed, I have party wounds from that night @ Space....note to self wear different shoes next tiime.... But best set I've ever seen by Tiesto, was unbelievable....I couldent pull myself away from the dance floor. And he kept going and played until almost 7 am that morning...couldent believe it....!!!

I was pretty messed up that night... It was real packed, especially trying to get into the main room.

Sander was awesome... as for Tiesto, I didn't think his set was all that great, but apparently I don't remember too much. Of the 4 in our group, 2 thought it was awesome, the other two didn't. And those guys made me leave around 7 or so (soon after the sun came up)...

Did Morillo spin that day as well? They said superstar DJ for sunrise sessions, and then the one thing I do remember is seeing Morillo's name on those billboards on the 195... (or whatever FWY that is).

i wanted to go back for the video but woke up too late, and too fucked up...

the first hour i wanted to kill myself or leave. It was so boring. music sucked, and crowd sucked. By the time the crowds drugs set in and tiesto dropped his mix of Never, the crowd began to be better and friendlier, and the music just took off from that song on. best tiesto set ever, besides the first hour. Incredible mixing for once, and track selection and the building of his set was great.

Well we had a phenomenal time...having known how crowded that place gets and being with girls who are like 5foot and 90lbs we got there early (11) and got spots on and just in front of the platform infront of the back bar.

perfect view

perfect speaker orientation

the girls had room to dance (well not LOTS of room) up on the platform and the lights were great from there too.

I was right infront of the platform and def got crowded with the crowd pushing back to us from the front but was always able to dance.

Ton TB was GREAT opening up - one of the best opening sets I've heard and Tiesto's set was top 2 or 3 ever heard from him. Was seriously great - crowd near us was also great. Honestly had one of the best times - kinda like PVD set @ WMC in 2002.

Ronin - bumped into you on the deck for a moment after the set...way too hot up there so we hit the outside for a bit. Had to fly home that afternoon and check out of hotel etc. so left by 8 i think :D